Chapter 27 : All of them vs the two of us.

Start from the beginning

Jungkook stopped, brought his body to apart from her for a while when her hands both on his chest. "Aw why?"

"I know we're gonna be legal soon but let's not do this too far, okay?" She said, grazing Jungkook's jawline with her thumb.

Jungkook whined. He scrunched his nose, lips parted voicing the whine. He however still on top of her as both his hand met the mattress weighting him to stay apart from her.

"But I never asked you to stop kissing me," she smirked at Jungkook. His whiny face instantly carved wide smile. He leaned down, kissing her. His hand slowly moved onto hers. He pinned both of her hands as he moved the kiss to her jawline before playing with her neck again

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! I said, don't do this!"

"I miss you Eunbi-ya.." he whispered between Eunha's lips as he pulled up his body again.

They both stared at each other.

"Who said you can called me Eunbi?" She furrowed her eyebrows at Jungkook.

"What? I've been called you Eunbi since we were 11."

"And I've already told you to call me Eunha."

"So?"

"So, call me Eunha!" She spat, irritated with Jungkook's stupid questions.

"Okay Eunha, I miss you so much and let me kiss you again," he leaned lower again nipping onto her skin. Had his hands moved to her skirt, he however stopped when his phone rang.

"Aish!" He said moving away from her and the bed, his right foot met the floor.

Eunha chuckled, fixing her dress.

"Don't laugh. You'll regret it" his original wide eyes turned even wide as he fake intimidate her.

"Ehem," Eunha cleared her throat. Hands on her lips, she playfully fear his intimidation.

"Yea Jiminnie hyung?"

"Yah where you two go?" Jimin yelled into the phone but his voice however whispering.

"Why, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked a bit confused on the hyung's voice sounds trembling.

"That GFriend's manager is here with Bang PD-nim, okay? Where is Jin hyung? Is he with you?"

"What? At this time? No, he of course with Sowon noona," his voice was shaking because of the nervousness he felt.

He took a glance at the girl who already stood up and on her way towards him.

Eunha tried to analyze through their conversation, putting her head on the boy's shoulder.

"Oh, Jimin? Who are you calling?" Bang PD-nim's voice behind the phone.

---

Present time.
At the market.

"Yah! SinB-ah!" Hoseok patted the girl's shoulder, his voice made the girls turned their backs around at him and Jin who was already looked nervous.

"Oh? Hoseok oppa!" She squealed excitedly, not realizing that she slipped the plastic bag containing eggs they've just bought earlier.

"The eggs!" Sowon panickly squeaked, lowering her tall figure to the ground, picking up the plastic bag that was already filled with the eggshells mixed with the yolks.

"Ahh.. My precious eggs.." She whimpered slowly.

Jin hid his smile by biting his inner cheeksbehind his white mask, looking at how cute the long haired girl whining over the broken eggs.