Chapter 11 [Dinner]

^ Picture of yudoufu. ^

"It's pretty." I said as I hold up the dress in front of me.

The way it's elegant and at the same not overly complicated. It was rather simple, and I liked it. I liked it a lot.

"Who's clothes is this?" I asked the maid in awe. "It's really pretty."

"I'm glad you like it." She said and smiled. "I picked the one that I think best suit you."

"Thank you." I smiled. "But really, who's clothes is this? I hope she doesn't mind borrowing this to me."

"It's..um...it doesn't matter." The maid chuckled with a hint of nervousness. "She doesn't mind."

"If you say so.." I said hesitantly as I stared at the nervous maid.

"If it's like that, I should get going." The maid excused herself. "You go ahead and prepare yourself for dinner."

"Okay.."

~~~

3rd person POV:

The time strike 7, it's time for dinner. Since the direction of the dining room is the same with the guest room, Akashi thought it would saved time if he call her instead.

He stood in front of the door and knocked. No reply was heard. Assuming that she didn't quite hear it, Akashi knocked again which in result another silence.

'What is she doing in there?'

Akashi turned the knob and opened the door slightly and was met with the back of a familiar girl wearing a dress that he haven't seen since his mother passed away.

She looked elegant.

A flash of memory came to his mind as he remembered the time when his mother wore the dress.

Akashi quickly shook his head and opened the door wider. She didn't seem to notice that he have entered as she started making some weird poses in front of the mirror.

Akashi stared at her with a hint of amusement as she continued to make the poses, not noticing his presence in here.

Who was he? Tetsuya?

The door opened wider and made a creaking sound in the process. She snapped herself and quickly turned around only to see the familiar redhead standing there. Her faced started to turn to the ones horrified.

"Are you done?"

"A-akashi-kun!" She shrieked. "H-how long have you been there?"

"For a while." Akashi stated. "Enough for me to see the poses you pulled."

Her expression turned red at the same time more horrified as she looked down to her fingertips. "Oh...um..s-sorry for having y-you seen that." She apologized.

Akashi let out a small non-audible chuckle.

"Um...anyway...."she said awkwardly and faced him with a flushed face. "Why are you here? Do you need something?"

"Nothing special in particular. I'm just here to inform you that dinner's ready."
~~~
Your pov:

We sat across from each other on a similar dining set of my own.

That was embarrassing. To think that he said the weird poses I've pulled. To be honest, I was quite happy with the dress and the fact that it fitted me made it greater, so I stupidly decided posed in front of the mirror.

Did he even knock ?

I'm sure he did, I'm just too distracted with myself that I didn't notice him entering.

Wow, me how much an idiot are you? How much weird does Akashi think I am now?

A plate was set in front of me as it snapped myself from my thoughts. Not what I imagined the food will be, it was quite homely actually.

"If you don't like the food, feel free to ask for a change." Akashi said.

"No, not at all!" I quickly protested. "I actually like these!"

"That's great." Akashi said and started to eat his dinner. So was I.

The dinner was quiet, not the comfortable kind of quiet. I for one, didn't want this kind of silence any longer, decided to start a conversation, but before I could even utter a word, Akashi beat it to me.

"What's your favorite food?"

"Huh? Oh, I don't really have any preference." I answered. "How about you?"

"I have no preference either." Akashi replied. "But if I have to choose, it would be yudoufu."

"Is... that some kind a Tofu soup?"

"Not quite." Akashi stated. "It's a nabemono (hot pot) dish consisting of tofu simmered in a clay pot with kombu (edible kelp) stock."

"W-what? Can you repeat that?" I asked not quite get what he just said.

"It doesn't really matter."

"Oh..okay." I chuckled awkwardly.
"Good to know then.."

A/n:
Recently, I just found out that Akashi's favorite food is yudoufu, not tofu soup.
I thought I should mention that in this chapter.

And yeah...still busy with the whole school thing.

Anyways, thanks for reading 😊
Please vote if you like this chapter and....

Peace out