Katlyn returns

I saw a flash, but I didn't think anything of it. I should've though. I saw it again and looked up. "Guys" I murmured. Then that was when I hear Elizabeth scream the word I thought I would never hear again,

"Katlyn!".

~~~~~~~~

Michael and his father looked at each other, they weren't afraid.
"Are you lost too" Michaels father said with a loving smile. Then Michael observed her, he then looked startled.

"Your the girl that went missing years ago" he said. Katlyn was thinking and blabbed what she was thinking.

"Yes, yes, I remember, had to get rid of them, they were going to take me".

Then in that moment Michael and his father found out she was a psychopath.
"Now, now we are all friends here, we are going t-" Katlyn interrupted Michaels father.

"Butt out of this" she hissed, she came really close to my face, "this is girl business, girl to girl" she spit in my face and was angry. She then looked at Michael and marched towards him. She smiled and showed her disgusting teeth.

"Ever considered dating a blonde" she said and looked at her nails. He looked surprised then answered back confidently.

"Na, I'm more into brunettes" he said to her. I saw Elizabeth blush. Michael glanced at her, omg I totally ship Mlizabeth!!!!!

She stormed off and Michaels dad went towards her and grabbed her. she elbowed him in the stomach but he still had her, she then bit him hard. He let go and Katlyn screamed, "a rope, WHERE IS A ROPE" she yelled. She looked at us and we shaked our heads viloently, Michaels dad went towards her again. Katlyn brought out a knife,

"come on, put that down" he said. Michaels was gazing at his father,

"dad no" he said to him but his father just shook his head. Katlyn went towards him, she swung at him, but he held her arm cintemeters away from his chest. He grabbed the knife, katlyn ran towards him and jumped on him, he dropped the knife. Michael ran towards the knife to go get it.

"NO!"elizabeth yelled. she was scared and ran up there too. Undying love, well like is the right word for it. katlyn jumped off towards the knife she grabbed it. Michael grabbed his gun and pointed it at katlyn.
"Michael, put the gun down" his dad said slowly. he still kept it up,

"drop the knife" he said to katlyn, katlyn still held it in her hand, "DROP THE KNIFE!" He yelled. She still held it.

"Michael" Elizabeth said softly.

"Like he is going to shoot me, he doesnt have the guts" Katlyn said. Michael hesitated a bit his nose flared in anger and he lowered the gun. Katlyn smirked and headed towards us, but michaels dad got in her way. She picked up a rock and hit him in the head and knocked him unconsious. Michaels started running toward him,

"Back up and stay there, or your father is dead! And you stay out of this" she told him. She headed towards us and saw the back pack on my back.
"give me the back pack, NOW!" she yelled at me in my face. I didnt know what to do, my face was pale, and blood started trickling down my face from my earlier wound.

"no" i said faintly.

"WHAT!" she screamed at me.
"No" I cried. She knocked me to the ground and grabbed the back pack. I got back up and backed away. She pulled out a rope, I saw Amanda's face become pale and a im soory look came to view. She must've snatched the rope from the shed. She looked at us then moved michaels father toward him, Imediantly Michael dropped down to his aid and katlyn took advantage of that. She grabbed him and tied him up to a tree along with his father next to him on the ground who was also tied up. Katlyn started blabbing her thoughts again.
"Yes, we will leave the boy and the father here to die, I mean look at the boy he is already pale, he doesnt know he and his grandpa touched the poisonuous leaves. For the girls, we will be friends permanately, then we will kill them if they do not do what i like." she faced us and Michael was staring at us.

Michaels father started to wake up thats when Elizabeth some how worked up the courage to run towards Michael and his dad and untie him while Katlyn was turned around. I started towards them along with Amanda. Michael was untied Michaels father was motioning for us to go to a certain direction. But Elizbaeth motioned to the lake, and we all followed, except for Michaels dad who soon figured out where we were going.
"You guys are infected by poison leaves wash yourselves off" elizabeth said. They did so and we ran past her we heard a scream and I believe it belonged to Katlyn she started running after us. We reached Michaels dads car he got in the drivers seat and we all somehow jumped in the back. Katlyn grabbed the door and and Michaels dad stepped on the gas. We finally reached a point where we at least saw a road. Katlyn was at least a mile behind us.

"are you guys ok?" he asked he looked back at us and right when he turned back there was tree right ahead of us. The car was full of screams and Michaels dad tried to dodge it but it didnt happen. We all slammed forward because we didnt have any seat belts. the glass broke and flew into our faces. We all acted quick and covered our faces, but Michaels father already hit the wheel by then blood pouring from his face.

******

I lifted my head to see a big disaster Michael was trying to wake up his father, Elizabeth was watching in sorrow. Amanda was reaching over to see if he was ok. Michael finally gave up and his head dropped. I looked at everyone and the most damage that was done to us was really bad scars not to bad to make us draw too much blood. We heard a painful ear screeching scream and it was katlyn. "Michael we have to go" Amanda said while Elizabeth was trying to pry him off his dad. "No we cant leave him" he said tears streaming down his face. "There's nothing we can do" Elizabeth assured him. I looked at him and he checked to see if his dads heart was even beating. Elizabeth looked at him and tears were streaming down his face. we suddenly heard Katlyns scream on going. "we have to go now" I said. Elizabeth took Michaels hand and pulled him out of the car. "Katlyn could be close, we have to act now" Amanda said. we started running towards the road as we kept hearing the screeching noise. Michael was trying to fight the tears back as we were running to our only chances of having another day to call ours.

❤️❤️❤️

Thank you guys for reading this chapter and please vote and comment on what you think, thankyou!