Hope

Okay, 1.) yes, I'm quiet 2.), I do talk you know! I'm Hope as you already know, my life is interesting, but only because I feel sad most of the time, sometimes from being so bored. It's the worst feeling someone could ever have. No one knows about it, not even my bestie, and I like it that way.

~~~~~~~

As I enter school, my friends greet me as they usually do, and say I look super cute, not saying I don't! I look at my watch and put my things in my locker calmly, trying not to think I'm going to be late. "I saw your volleyball game last night, you are really talented!" Alex said.

"Thanks" I simply said back. "We better get going to band!" I said to Alex.

"I can't go today, Mr. Heberling has to talk to me for some reason" Alex said,

"Okay." I replied.

~~~~~~~

"Hey Alex!" I yelled down the hallway. She came running down to me.

"Mr. Heberling, is moving me to a more advanced class,"

"Alex, that's awesome!",

"but he said now I can't go on the field trip.".

"What...no! Who else is going to make this field trip fun? I am going to be miserable, you realize that?!?!". She hugged me

"Don't worry you have your phone, we can text!".

"I suppose, but it's just not going to be the same without you!" She smiled sadly at me.

"I better get going to my 'advanced' science class" Alex said grabbing her books.

"I should get going too, I have science next."

~~~~~~~

As I entered science class, I saw the crazy, obnoxious girl in the class had stolen my seat. "Um, you took my seat" I said,

"This is my seat" she said with a sneer

"I don't see a name plate." She put a name plate that said Elizabeth on her desk. Ok, don't want to ever talk to her.

I payed attention in class, I need all A's, if I don't get them, I'd cry. When he started chatting about the field trip, I didn't pay attention. I already read the sheet, why should I need to hear it again. I thought. Finally, he got to the group part. Yeah, the part that ruins the fun. He calls my group...What!?!?!? I'm in a group with Elizabeth (the crazy, loud girl) and Amanda (this creative person). This trip is going to ruin my life.

~~~~~~~

How can I get a good grade with these people?! They are going to ruin everything! I'm going to get a B+ in science, that's the worst grade out of the whole grade book! I just need to calm down, get through the day and play volleyball. Everything is going to be fine...ok?...horrible. I wonder if you can back out. I raised my hand and when he called on me I asked, "Can we back out of the field trip?"

"No!" He said. Yay! The "quiet" girl feels stupid now. I just want to go home and get this over with.

❤️❤️❤️

Thanks so much for reading the second chapter and hope you keep reading. Please comment and vote because I would like to see what you think. My friends are doing this book with me, so there is 3 master minds behind this book. Please keep reading and I hope you liked it!