Elizabeth

I'm Elizabeth. I'm also known as the 'Crazy-Cool Kid' in the school. There are the perverted people, the quiet ones, the nerds, and the outcasts in our school. I have a large friend group, lots of drama goes around, but I like to stay out of it...I'm mostly dragged in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ughh! That first chair flute player is so annoying, but she's also the smartest person in school. Then there are the rest of the people. Loud, obnoxious, yes. We were playing a music peice that had a lot of sharps...I hated it, it sounded aweful, it didn't help that the clarinet player three chairs away from me kept on playing too loudly when we were clearly playing quietly. That's suprising because she can't speak that loudly. After band, I was at my locker getting ready for science class. My friends were in the other hallway, so I decided to go onto class without them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My friends Mckayla, Espen and Jessi came into the room and clustered around the desk I had chosen. Mckayla had pale orange, medium length hair and bright orange glasses. Jessi had medium orange hair and freckles across her face. Espen had short, curly brown hair with black glasses. The quiet girl came in, holding her books close to her chest. She quietly spoke as I looked up at her slowly," You took my seat." I simply replied, "I don't see your name on it" Espen handed me my name plate, I set it down with a smug grin. My girls laughed and started talking about the field trip as she walked away. IWAS GOING to get the same group as them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The annoying flute player walked in and noticed her seat was taken and looked at me, I sneered quietly and turned to my besties. Jessi gasped, " The field trip is going to be awesome! I love the woods, they're so peaceful!" Mckayla nodded her agreement, she never said much, but I could count on her to listen to the drama I was dragged into. Espen quickly pinched Jessi And told her to be quiet because our science teacher, Mr.Heberling, was beginning to talk about the feild trip tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~

Espen, Mckayla, and Jessi got in the same group with a short boy. Mr. Heberling called, " Amanda, Hope, and Elizabeth, you are the last ones left. Good luck tomorrow, everyone!" I felt shocked! WHY!!!WHY ME!!!! I glared at the two girls. The first tone rang and I grabbed my stuff and shuffled out of the room.

Amanda's locker was a few away. I slung my book bag onto my shoulder and walked towards her. I proposely bumped into her, knocking some books out of her hands, I turned around amd said,"Oops". I sashayed through the door to the bus. I waited for Espen to arrive. The day was fnnaly over!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

We hoped you liked it! Please tap the star and share with your friends!