Secret Sneeks

Hope's POV
I had a feeling this might happen, well, not really. But I always like to come prepared. In my bag was 4 fuzzy blankets, I don't like to give one to Elizabeth, but kindness seems to take me over. I had A LOT of snacks, as well as water bottles. Also some pairs of clothes, I have a feeling I have to give some of my clothes to them. If they can fit, I chuckled.

I really don't want to share my things, but I kinda have to. "Before we settle down, I have some things that might be more comfortable" I said. Elizabeth was laying on her jacket, thinking she was going to sleep like that. "I brought some blankets" I said, Elizabeth and Amanda looked at me.

"Well let's have them" Elizabeth said. I looked her with a death stare.

"Ha ha, your funny, they are my blankets, so you come and get it" I said. I brought Amanda a blanket, just to get on Elizabeth's nerves. I got my new blanket, and I had all the chocolate near me.

"I'm hungry" Elizabeth said, Amanda said the same. I was hungry to, even though Amanda and me ate granola bars. I looked at the fire and then my bag,

"I didn't put those-" Amanda interrupted me,

"I had smores stuff, I don't know why". Elizabeth smirked and we all took a brief moment.

"That will do" Elizabeth said, we all agreed.

~~~~~~~

"Wow, I've never had smores without talking" I said.

"Yeah, but ever since the home incident-" Amanda stopped herself.

"Go on" Elizabeth said looking at Amanda weird.

"Nothing" Amanda looked at the ground.

"Yeah there is" Elizabeth said with a smirk. I watched them both sitting quietly.

"I'm not telling you, your the one who things we can't survive without you. Besides your not my friend and never will be!" Amanda yelled. Quiet overcame us.

"Wow, it just got quieter" I said in a awkward tone. Amanda still stared at the ground as if it was haunting her.

~~~~~~~

I ate my last s'more and then went to make my bed. I didn't tell them I had 4 blankets because they would steal the other one. It's mine! I took one blanket and laid it on the soft grass. I laid on it to see if it was comfortable. Better than what Elizabeth and Amanda's doing! I took out my second blanket and laid it on top of me, I took my stash of chocolate and hid it under my blanket. I got my phone out, of course no signal. Thankfully I got games for the bus. I took my family size bag of chocolate kisses and dumped it. This is going to be a great night, just me, my phone, my chocolate, and warmth!

~~~~~~~

I looked over at Amanda who already fell asleep. Then over to Elizabeth, she was staring at the stars. She looked so innocent, that's surprising. I started falling asleep, and next thing you know. Boom, I fell asleep with my phone falling to the ground.

❤️❤️❤️

Sorry for such a short chapter! Please keep reading and vote and comment below. Pleaseeeeeee! Thank you for reading!