Katlyn

Katlyn's POV

I had been here in the forest for years, I stopped counting after 4. My family took me on a hike a couple of years ago. It was my birthday and I LOVE the forest! So, my family started getting tired after 2 hours and hungry but I was not and they wanted to turn back. I told them NO! This is my birthday and I decide when we go back. Especially since I am the only child! But then my mom says "Not for long honey, I am pregnant and its a girl!" 

"What the heck I don't want a sister!"  I turned and saw a bush "Well.... you know maybe I do... Mom, you said you were hungry right?

" Yes, sweetheart!" 

"Here's some delicious berries..." My mother ate them... 10 minutes later it was just my dad and I! For some reason my dad was yelling and crying at the same time, I don't understand why though. I mean it's not like I did anything wrong! My dad said he would never forgive me! Also, he said he would never find someone to replace our mother. Yet, 2 weeks from that he was married and was moving far away! He literally left me in the dust with his car. People think they left me because I was missing for so long but I knew better! I had made friends in the forest their names are Annie and Buck! Annie was a blackish-brown wolf and Buck was a white-tailed deer! (Don't tell Buck but Annie is my favorite but don't tell Annie cause she is a blabber mouth) Their really great listeners but they don't talk very much. All well I know they will always be there for me!

👌Thank you so much for reading our story! I hope you like the new character Katlyn, is she weird or crazy, keep reading to find out. Plus comment and vote.👌