Let the Pranks Begin!

Elizabeth POV

I woke up and went to school early, which was unusual for me. I decided to pull a prank on Amanda. Miss Goody-two-shoes was going down. I am going to be the holy-terror of this field trip! Have fun girls! I thought. I stole a locker key and a bunch of tennis balls from the gym, and shoved them all in Amanda's locker! Haha! I put a note on the in side saying, ' Told ya.' I shut the locker and noticed there was an observer looking at me, it was Hope. Oh well! I took a sticky note and wrote, ' I wouldn't do that if I were you! ~Elizabeth' I can't wait to see her reaction! I went to class and sat down in Hope's desk again with my friends gathered around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Amanda rushed in and gave me a furious look, my friends were laughing and I had a mischievous grin on my face. Mr. Heberling came in. "Okay everyone, settle down. Please get in your assigned groups so we can get a head count." I looked at Amanda with a teasing grin on my face. She rolled her eyes at me as I stood up and walked over to the desks they had chosen, I sat down on the desk instead of in a chair. He counted and gestured for us to board the bus. This...was...going...to...be...so...FUN! I found the seat Hope and Amanda were seated at. Amanda had her ukulele and was playing it, I ripped it from her hands and placed it in my bag, I ran away and dumped it out a window. I sprinted down the isle, jumped and landed in their laps. Hope was screaming something and I don't know what Amanda was doing.

~~~~~~~~~~

I was seat jumping, being loud, terrorizing the nerds, and I decided to go and torture Amanda and Hope some more. Amanda asked the bus driver how much longer we had, uuughh, we had an hour left! Hope blurted out, " You mean I have to stay here with these freaks for 3 more-" I think she knew that I could hear, but I just pretended like I hadn't. I never knew she could talk that loud!

~~~~~~~~

We reached the forest, it had the dark and eerie feel to it, but it did have it's mystical parts too. Hope and Amanda were starring in awe at the birds singing in the trees. So what? I spoke up to them, "You two act like you haven't seen or heard birds before. Haha! Foolish children!" Ahhh! UIt is so fun to mess with them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed reading! Please tap the star, share with your friends and family! Comment if you have any questions! Thank you!