The Escape?

Hopes POV

We scampered over towards the deer, Kinda tip-toeing so they won't leave. "Are you sure this is going to work, riding a deer?" Amanda whispered to Elizabeth. "It's worth a shot" Elizabeth said rolling her eyes. I looked at how big the deer are and if they can hold us. "Well, we will have to stop some places for the deer, that is if they can hold us" I said. We got closer and the deer was about to prance away, but buck gave them an assuring gesture. Wow, I have got to admit, Katlyn did pretty well with the animals! I put my blanket over the animal back. Elizabeth got Buck, because she came up with the idea. Whatever, I like this one, but of course they gave me the littlest one because im under weight. Fair enough, I wanted to name mine, but I didn't want to seem like a psycho, but it's normal right? "Is it normal to name a.... Deer?" I asked them. Elizabeth was nodding in assurance and Manda opened her mouth to speak. "I already named mine, her name is Meadow!" Amanda said all excited. I thought for a minute, Oo, daisy, no....   Prim!!!  I wasn't referencing this to the Hunger Games. I've never watched the Hunger Games. People told me that I looked like prim a lot, and it's a pretty name so... "Ok, well mines Prim" I announced. We started to try and get on. I saw Elizabeth fell off, Amanda and I had to try and stay calm and not laugh. "Your time limit is over and it's time to go hug the tree!" Katlyn yelled walking towards us. We all panicked and took the deers and hid behind the tree. "Huh, friends, trying to leave me?" She gasped. I wondered what she meant by 'try'. I heard breathing against my neck, "boo" katlyn yelled at us. We screamed and tried to run away. This did not work according to the rocks we had climbed over here. Being the clumsy person I am, I fell down and I was in a sticky situation. I tried to get back up and run. But it didn't work, katlyn grabbed my hair. "You can't run away from me!" She said. Amanda and Elizabeth looked back at me. Katlyn knew that they would come back for me. Typical cliche, all you have to do is catch one. 

~•~•~•~

Now that we tried to run away, she was more cautious now. "Can we go to the pond" Elizabeth asked. Katlyn looked at us, "ok!" We got up to go and she got up, we went to go and se went with us. "Actually I think I might want to stay and eat" Elizabeth said. Amanda said the same before I did. I opened my mouth to speak but Katlyn spoke first. "It's just you and me hop" she said and dragged me along with her. She called me hop. This will be fun!

~•~•~•~

"So what do you want to do, sharpen knives? Plot our death?" Katlyn asks me. 

"Umm preferably neither" I said, she frowned at me, "ummm how about we go back to camp?" I asked. With a worried face, 

"no" she said stubbornly. 

"HOW ABOUT WE TAKE A SWIM" she yelled and said fast. She pushed me into the pond, it was refreshing. But what was Katlyn going to do next. I yelled for Amanda and Elizabeth. They came running towards me, by then they saw Katlyn pull out a knife. I tried getting out of the pond. "Buck, I told you to jump in and drown her, doofus, where is that baboon" she murmured. We all looked at each other, Katlyn looked at us. "You know where he is" she said and spoke softly. "DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS" she screeched. Elizabeth looked at her, I don't what to do. She came up to me and yelled in my face "TELL ME WHERE MY FRIEND IS!". I looked in the other direction trying not to look her in the eye. 

"NOW" yelled Elizabeth we tried running away. "GO GET EM ANNIE" Katlyn yelled. Annie looked at us then her in a pleading sort of way. Then Annie ran like never before, and she was aggressive. We ran into the woods, with Annie chasing us, but I tripped on a branch and fell down. My vision started to blur, then it went black.

~•~•~•~

I woke up to see Katlyn in my face, I was in a weird place. I'm not really sure where. I looked at her but then I felt pain and everything went black.

❤️❤️❤️

Thanks for reading and please keep voting and reading. It means the world to us. There can be a sequel, that is depending on the votes and how we feel. Sooo, please vote and a big thanks to everyone who read this chapter.