XIV - Exams Mania.

Start from the beginning

"Stupid. Stupid." She wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes.

"I dare you to write this example in the exam."

"Arey Arey, I'm not mad. I was just thinking of ways to remember that concept. Okay okay, one more." I asked. She nodded allowing me to continue.

"Whenever I see you, I start getting Myocardial Infarction. You can also say, Angina Pectoris because your smile, your laugh, your beauty, your charm, your loudness makes my heart go Oo Lala Oo Lala." I laughed along with her.

"Aru tu yahan pe mere sath flirt karne ata hai?" [Aru, do you come here to flirt with me?]
She asked.

"Oh No. It's my way of learning. You know how unique I am. Your boyfriend is a single unique item."

She laughed adorably. "Okay, I am done with your lyrics. Now be serious or else we will flunk."

"Where's the fun in seriousness?" I asked.

"Are we having a tea party here?" She glared and I suppressed my laugh. She began explaining and this time, like a good boy, I listened to everything. We were tired after some time so we just retired lazily on the couch and she laid in my arms.

"You look so sexy while talking about all this Medical Stuff." I told her and she giggled.

"Okay, let's talk medical here." She said.

"Me First. Okay so, your presence makes my nervous system so spontaneous that my nerve transmissions get faster than ever. I feel them going all the way down to my toes."  I started.

"Only seeing you, makes my blood pressure rise, my pupil dilates, breathing rate is accelerated, digestion is inhibited and blood flow to the limbs is reduced. My sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems are on the 7th sky."
She giggled after that.

"Okay, one more. I am not able to erase your image from my cerebrum because apparently the retina of my eyes has remembered your face."

"Can I take your temperature? You’re looking hot today." I asked and she laughed whole heartedly at that. Her laughter was echoing in my ears and it was the most beautiful sound.

"My turn now," She grinned. "ICU in my dreams every night."

"Lol, not bad. Okay another one. Baby are you my coronary artery cause you're wrapped around my heart."

"Oh my God Aru, you're brilliant. Now let me think of one." She frowned. "Blood is red, Cyanosis is blue. I get tachycardia when I think of you." And the night was spent talking medical to each other.

We were sitting on the couch and before drifting to sleep, I whispered in her ear. "Myocardial Infarction ho gya rey" [I think I am having Myocardial infarction.]

She leaned her face forward, and whispered in my ear. "Ho gaya hai tujh ko tou Myocardial Infarction sajna, lakh kar le tu inkar sajna. " [No matter how much you deny it but you're having a Myocardial infarction.]

We both giggled and flirted in medical with each other until the sleep over powered us.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

The rest of the gang members were doing their respective studies. Varun was constantly disturbing Shraddha with his constant bickering on texts. He was asking her to stop studying and call him as he was having a panic attack before exam. Ashar and Khirad were feeling sad for leaving their buddies after some time. Obi, Ricky, Maya and Alia were group studying for their last exam of Mathematics. Whereas Kabir and Naina were in Naina's room discussing their own subjects.