Roses are red, Blood is too

Start from the beginning

Rosalie's POV

I'm at Dayla's house when I get the news Vivian wants to talk to me. Ivy is literally cursing me out all over kik.

"They are so freaking the hell out right now." I say laughing.

Dayla walks in with a tray of lemonade.

"I knew Vivian was a slut. You can tell by looking at her. I can't stand the fact she even tried to compare herself to you. I mean you're so pretty."

"Vivian is pretty too." says Charlotte from the other side of the room.

"Shut up Charlotte. She's our new friend. We're only on her side." says Dayla hugging my shoulder.

I smile and sip the lemonade. It's probably the best sip I've had in a long time. It was the taste of sweet revenge. Vivian was finally regretting everything, and I was just ruining her life. I really didn't care. Once Vivian would go away I would have Manu all to myself. Vivian might transfer to another school.

I hear the door open and Samantha walks in with a camera.

"I got the pictures guys. I saw Vivian at the mall buying dresses for the ball tomorrow at school."

"Bring it over." I say.

She hands me the camera.

"Ahhh she's wearing a festive red I see." I say laughing.

"What you got in mind Rosalie?"

"Hmmm I'm not sure yet... but it's going to be good."

Manu's POV

Twitter was lit today. People were talking about Vivian and an abortion clinic. It was creeping me out. Lately, weird things have been going on with Vivian. She missed school, and her or someone else posted that weird comment to all my fans, and now this! I heard it was Rosalie passing it around the school. I'm not sure how it got this far, but she's hanging out with the girls who are considered popular, but complete assholes. The dance was tomorrow and things were just starting to feel so out of line now....

"Manu is everything alright on Twitter? Your brother told me your friend was pregnant." My mom says ramming open my door in concern.

"Mom they're just rumors. She isn't pregnant."

"Are you sure? Girls like that are bad to hang with."

"Mom nothing is wrong with her and she isn't pregnant."

My mom looks in doubt but then shuts the door. My phone beeps and it's a text from my friends. They're all saying the same thing too.

Mike67: Did you hear that Vivian was pregnant? I just found out."

ManuelaRios: She isn't pregnant. It's a rumor.

Fredwale: Stop supporting her. She's a hoe lol.

ManuelaRios: You guys are jerks.

I throw my phone back on my bed, but it keeps buzzing. I want to call Vivian, but I want her to get over whatever this is. So, I do the impossible and call Rosalie.

"Oh my gosh! Manu you called me! How are you baby?"

I cringe.

"Yeah hey Rosalie. I was gonna call Vivian, but I decided not to. Did you hear what was going on with her over the week when she wasn't at school. I thought she was just angry about something."

"No Manu that was a lie. She already started having it with a bunch of guys. Don't worry this is all so her."

"No, it not her that's why I'm calling."