Chapter 12- Truth or Dares and Cannibalism

Kelsey grabbed Bryan by the ear and, squeezing tightly, that his ear turned red. I laughed as he kept repeating many "ows and help me's."

Kelsey was done with Bryan, daring people the stupidest things ever. Call a crush, kiss the person next to you. Other boring things.

"Why am I being punished?" Bryan groaned, cradling his ear.

"Because you give dumb dares," Jessica deadpanned.

"Well I'm sorry, not everyone is good at thinking of dares on the spot."

"I'm seriously starting to consider cannibalism," she huffed. At that moment, I think every single person at a hearing distance would have died with laughter. If you can't fight him just....eat him instead.

"But that's illegal....right?" Bryan asked, turning to me.

I shrugged. "I mean, I'm sure we could cover it up," I trailed.

Fear flashed through his eyes as he slowly went to take the spot on the other side of his brother.

I snickered, and so did Jason. He was feeling a little better after having some ice cream and a few rounds of foolish truth or dares.

"So I was thinking," Josh started from beside me. Everyone perked up, ready to listen to what he had to say. "To stop all this...truth or dare madness, we could just use this app. I haven't used it before, but it seems like a good one. And if someone was too chicken to answer a question or complete a dare, they have to take a bracelet from this bowl."

He pulled out a bowl filled with blue rubber bracelets, showing us. "The person with the most bracelets at the end of the game gets to be everyone's slave for an entire day."

"So, am I the only one wondering where the bowl came from?" Bryan asked.

"Not only the bowl, the bracelets as well," Brandon added. They looked at each other, thinking hard.

No one replied to them. Instead, we all just focused our attention back on Josh...though I also wondered where the bowl of bracelets came from.

"Hang on; It says dirtiness level. What should I put it on?" Josh asked, looking up from his phone.

"Let's max it up!" Troy said his arm around Jessica.

"Okay. First up is Kelsey. Truth or dare?" Josh asked.

"Uh...dare."

"This is an easy one. Compliment Brandon's body." I snickered. We had barely started, and the game was already shipping them.

I missed Kelsey's answer, but I didn't bother asking again. Her face was already flushed.

"I want to be the commentator." I grabbed the phone out of his hand. "It's you, Josh, truth or dare?"

He chose dare. "Flip a coin. Heads, you take something off. Tails, I have to take something off. It better be heads cause I'm not wearing any socks."

He put his hand behind my ear and brought out a coin from nowhere. My eyes widened, and I smiled. "Woah."

Someone muttered, "Show off."