Lets clear things up

So I kind of want to take this moment to welcome you to my book.

WELCOME TO MY BOOK!! THANKS FOR GIVING IT A TRY!

There are so many things to say because I have many things in store for this book. I guarantee that there will be exciting plot twists, emotional roller coasters, and relatable characters that I hope make you feel involved.

I plan to finish this book, and I don't know when I will be updating, but I beg you to be patient with me. I hope at the end of this book, every one of you enjoyed it, and one day comes back to reread.

I am absolutely putting my one hundred percent into this. I feel like the main character, Tess, represents me in many ways, and that's a thing I've realized about authors.

Now let's talk about serious business. Plagiarism. Come on, people. Let's not copy others works.

All rights reserved.

If I have something here that is from another book, it's probably a coincidence, or I'll give the author credit.

Be creative because trust me, when you make up your things and people like it, you feel good.

Everyone can be creative in different ways. If we all copied somebody's work, how would we discover new things? How would we be known for doing something extraordinary?

Be creative. Be honest with yourself. And most importantly, be you.

Welcome to my book. My dream is to get rereaders, and up to a million reads. I hope that will one day happen.

Also, I have a question at the end of each chapter and I really want everyone to share their answers so I can get to know you better.

BYE! LOVE YOU GUYS!