r a n t

I wasn't gonna make this but I'm honestly so pissed off. Let me just start off by saying, this is my wattpad account and my story. Therefore I am able to write the things I want. Half of you judge my writing all the time and it's fucking irritating. Yeah, I know Jacob and Emma are pretty young. But wake up, nowadays people their age do shit. No I don't completely agree with it, but that's the plot of my story so deal with it. A lot of y'all will say I'm being rude, but really I'm not. You sit here, write a story & come up with chapters for thousands of people. It's not easy. When I click on the app, there's always some person being irrelevant as hell and commenting rude ass shit. What's the point? You're just giving me reads and comments which helps lmao. There's the people who like my story and who like Jacob, there's people who support me personally, and then there's the haters. Ohh the haters. You guys just think you're so funny, you're really not. Sometimes I laugh at the comments you give me, not because the comment itself is funny but because it's so goddamn cringe worthy. Then I'll get the occasional "I'm only here for laughs." comment. Those are honestly the most stupid lmao. Half of you that write that shit legit put my story into your library or your reading list. So much for just enjoying it for a little while lmao, you literally have my story in your library. Thanks BC once again, that actually helps my story. I'm done ranting for now. For the love of the lord,, DONT READ MY STORY IF YOU DONT LIKE IT AND TRY TO CONTROL WHAT I WRITE!

let a bitch try me,
- B