10

Jacob

I walk up to school, looking around, trying to find Kaitlyn.

No luck.

Sighing, I make my way through the large groups of people. Finally reaching my locker.

After placing my things where they go, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around, Emma.

"Hey weirdo." She laughs.

"Love you too." I glare.

She raises her hands in defense. "I was only kidding."

"I know." I laugh, closing my locker. Emma and I walk to our first class. Once getting inside the classroom, I spot Kaitlyn talking to Brianna.

"Kaitlyn." I say, approaching her.

She looks over for a quick second, soon rolling her eyes and shooting me a glare.

I kneel down next to her desk, grabbing her hand from her lap.

"Babe, please." I plead.

She slowly looks over at me. Along with a few other people. I didn't really care about them, my main focus right now was getting Kaitlyn back.

"I love you so much, okay? What happened at your house was a mistake." I say, heart pounding.

"Y-you love me?" A small grin appears upon her lips.

I smile. "Yes, so much." She gets up from her seat, as do I. I quickly wrap my arms around her torso, hugging her harder than ever.

The room fills with "Awh's."

I pull away from Kaitlyn, pecking her lips. It seems as if a million eyes were on us. I look around the room.

Emma runs out, quickly not saying a word.

What was that about?

-
THANKS FOR READING!! guys please go read my other story. Okay? I promise it's gonna be good. ((; ❤️❤️love y'all so much
       - B