32

Emma

It's been about an hour since we were surprised with this get together type thing. I've mainly stuck around Blaire the whole time.

Now that I really think about it.. I haven't seen Jacob at all.

"Blaire?" I say, tapping her shoulder.

"Yeah?" She says, facing me.

"Where's Jacob?" I ask, looking around the large area. "No clue."

A few feet away I see Zach, he should know.

"Hey." I say, approaching him. He immediately smiles.

"Have you seen Jacob?" I ask. He looks around, soon shaking his head. "Not recently, no."

I groan, where could he be?

Just as I was about to turn around, the hallway closet comes open. Jacob stands there, looking as if he was trying to push someone back.

"There you are." I say, he grins. Jacob then shuts the closet door standing in front of it.

"What were you doing?" He looks puzzled before answering.

"Nothing, just wanted to get away for a little." He responds, taking my hand. "Let's go outside for awhile." He says so only I can hear.

I nod my head in agreement, Jacob and I go in the back yard, sitting on the patio.

"Did you have fun tonight babe?" He asks me, playing on his phone.

I look at him, "Yes."

Jacob shakes his head, not really focusing on me. I shrug my shoulders, looking up at the sky.

The night was beautiful. The stars were very visible, and it was a full moon.

"Jacob."

"Hm."

"I love you." I whisper, still looking at the sky.

-
Okay here's a little rant. Some of you are fucking rude and annoying. Others aren't, but a majority of you are. This is my book and I choose what happens and what I write. If you don't like that, go away. 🙄🙄 anyways, there's that. Sorry guys I had to get that off my chest.
                - B