37

Jacob

"Green or pink?" Emma asks me holding up two jackets.

Today each of us on tour got a break day, where basically we could go anywhere that was near the venue. Emma of course chose to go shopping, and dragged me along. While I would much rather be at the paint-balling place down the block.

"The pink looks great." I tell her, smiling. She smiles grabbing the pink one off of the rack.

Her phone rings, making me jump a little. Emma laughs, pointing at me. I glare at her and she answers the call.

"Yeah sure, where are you guys at?" Emma asks the person on the other line. I raise an eyebrow.

"Okay, we'll see you there." She says hanging up.

"Who was that?" I ask her.

"It was Cameron, him and the others are going to see Finding Dory." She squeals like a little kid. I laugh.

We walk up to the cashier and purchase Emma's jacket.

"Have a nice day!" The middle aged woman tells us. I smile at her "you too."

Emma and I walk to the theater which was only a few minutes away.

I see Cameron and everyone else but Kate and Hunter at the front getting tickets.

"Yo dude, where's Hunter?" I ask Taylor. He looks around before whispering in my ear.

"He wanted to show Kate his little friend if you know what I mean." Taylor laughs. My eyes go wide. Goddamn, and here I am thinking he was innocent.

"Jacob, come on, we need to get our tickets." Emma says pulling my arm. We walk up to the ticket booth.

"Two tickets to Finding Dory please." I told the man, who looked miserable.

"That will be ten dollars." He says in a monotone voice. I pull out a twenty dollar bill, and slide it under the window.

"Keep the change man, you look like you could use it." I tell him. He hands me the two tickets and Emma and I walk inside with everyone else.

"I'll buy the popcorn, but y'all gotta get your own drinks." Cameron tells us. We all agree, going up to the counter.

"Two Sprites please." Emma tells the lady, knowing that was my favorite soda. I put my hand on her lower back.

She grabs the drinks, and we both walk to the screening room. All of us take up two rows of the seating.

There are the usual ads before the movie actually starts. I grab Emma's hand, and kiss her cheek before the movie appears on the screen.

-
Guyssss it was so freakin hot today omfg. Literally it was 105*F this is not okay. I was dying. Anyways here's another chapter. Hope you guys liked it. 🌚💜
               - B