47

Jacob

My alarm goes off, causing my eyes to flutter open. Today was Thursday.

Only one more day until Friday. I thought to myself. I dangle my legs from the side of the bed and rub my eyes.

I lazily walk over to my closet and grab a plain black shirt with adidas sweatpants.

-

"Have a good day honey." My mom says before I shut the car door and she pulls off. I got a ride today since we were running a little late.

I walk up to the front entrance of the school, and see everyone rushing down the halls. I groan before pulling opening the door and walking down the hall to my locker.

"Hey dude." I see Zach from the corner of my eye. I smile before turning to face him.

"You should hurry, we only have a minute left." He says. Right when Zach says that the bell rings.

"Or sooner." He shrugs his shoulders.

I hurry and grab my books and shut my locker. Zach and I hurry to the classroom and the door was shut. Dammit.

I nervously knock, with Zach by my side. An angry Mr. Johnson opens up the door and glares at us.

"Sorry we're late." I say before he opens the door wider. I walk in and find my seat.

"Clayton and Sartorius, you have detention during lunch. Therefore you will be eating with me," he smiles an evil grin. "Absolutely no one is late to my class."

I groan and sink into the chair. Just great.

-

Emma

It was lunch and I was currently sitting with Blaire and a few of her friends. I looked around the lunch room and couldn't find Jacob anywhere. The only class we have together is after lunch, so I guess I'd see then.

"What's wrong?" Blaire asks me as she takes a bite of her sandwich.

I shake my head and look down.

"Emma." She glares.

"I'm just trying to find Jacob." I say and look around the cafeteria once more.

"Didn't you hear he got detention?" She takes another bite and then a drink of her juice.

I shake my head and furrow my eyebrows, confused.

"He was late, Mr. Johnson was pissed off." She laughs, and I can't help but laugh with her. Typical Jacob.

I finish up my food and put my tray away.

-

"Mom, I'm home!" I say before closing the front door. Instead of my mom I see Lauren.

"Mom isn't home, loser." She rolls her eyes and laughs. I glare at her and run up the stairs.

Bitch. I think to myself and take off my shoes. I get in the bed and grab my phone out of my back pocket.

My screen lights up,

"Daniel Skye FaceTime audio"

I answer the call, and lay my head against the pillow.

"Hey Emma." The same familiar voice says and makes me smile. I pull the blankets over myself.

"Hi Daniel." I say, and close my eyes.

"I just wanted to see how you were uh doing, if you don't mind." He says nervously. I laugh a little, "I'm doing okay, how about you?"

Daniel and I continue to talk for what seems like hours but it was only two. Still a long time.

"Daniel I'm getting tired." I say, lazily. He yawns, "Yeah, me too."

"I'll talk to you later Anderson." He says and the line goes dead. I snuggle into my pillow and quickly fall asleep.

-

Next chapter is one of the last ones, brace yourselves people )):

             - B