21

Jacob

The limo pulls up in front of a hotel, not as big as the last one, but still pretty big.

I couldn't wait for tonight. I already planned to take Emma somewhere, and that is where I will officially make her mine.

We've known each other for awhile now, and I feel like now is the right time to do it. She makes me so happy, and I'm hoping she'll accept.

"Jacob come on dude." Hunter says snapping me out of my thoughts. I step out of the vehicle, standing on the sidewalk. Emma was next to come out.

She looked miserable. Her skin was pale and she had very noticeable under-eye circles.

"Babe, what's wrong?" I ask pulling her closer to me. She looks at me for a minute before responding.

"I'm just really tried babe, it's nothing." She says rubbing her eyes. I pick her up bridal style running to the entrance.

"What are you doing?" She asks me laughing. I smile.

"We're gonna go take a nap." I tell her, opening up the big doors.

"That's great, but we don't even know our room number Jacob." She says giggling. I raise an eyebrow.

"You sure about that?" I take us both to the front desk. She gives me a confused look.

"Room number 204, please." I tell the lady, she looks at me before smiling and handing over the key. I run to the elevator with Emma still in my arms.

"How did you know?" She asks me, with a smile on her face.

"Lucky guess?" I smirk.

-

It was around 4pm. Emma was still passed out, but I on the other hand was being nervous as ever. This was my overall plan.

I was gonna tell Emma that Bart needed help with something on the top floor, but in reality, I would be taking Emma to the roof of the hotel where the stuff is already set up. Thanks to Dylan and Hunter this whole thing should be perfect.

I decide to get dressed. Hmm nothing too fancy, but not to the point where I look homeless either. I decide to go with my black button up shirt, jeans, and red vans.

After I'm done getting dressed, I decide to go downstairs. I would send up Cameron to tell Emma that Bart needs help.

-
Emma

I am awaken by a knock at the door. Ugh. I slowly get out of the comfy bed, and walk towards the door.

I open it up, revealing Cameron. He smiles at me.

"Hey so Bart needs your help." He says bluntly. Bart? My help?

"Um okay.. with what?" I ask him. He looks down at the floor before answering.

"I don't know, he didn't say. Just go up to the roof in 10 minutes." I look at him weirdly. The roof? Okay, this is weird.

"Alright." I say, Cameron runs off. What the actual... I really hope this isn't a setup for my death or something.

I quickly make my way to the bathroom and get dressed. I put on a floral romper with my brown sandals and a side braid.

Once done with that, I grab my phone and walk to the elevator. It comes to a stop at the very top floor, the roof.

It's dark at first until I can see a small light. It looks like a candle.

"Um hello?" I say awkwardly. All of a sudden I see Jacob walking towards me.

"Jacob?" I smile. He pulls me closer towards the light. I am brought to a table with candles, flowers, and.... Taco Bell.

He looks down at me with a cheesy grin. I can't help but smile at how adorable this was.

"I'm no cook, so I hope you like tacos." He says. He leads me over to the table, pulling out my chair. Once I sit down, he pushes it in for me.

Jacob sits across from me, with the light softly reflecting on his face.

"So, this is cute and all. But what's it for?" I ask Jacob. He hands me a taco and proceeds to explain.

"I just wanted to do something you know, for us." He says. I immediately begin to blush, as does Jacob.

After we were both done eating, Jacob stands, and kneels down in front of me. He holds my hands and looks me directly in the eyes.

"Emma.." He pulls out a Tiffany & Company box. A huge grin takes over my face.

I take one of my hands and cover my mouth, looking at Jacob. He helps me up so now the both of us are standing.

Jacob opens up the box, revealing a sliver necklace.

'j&e' was engraved on the heart shape piece of jewelry.

"Will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?" Jacob asks me. I smile so widely.

"Yes Jacob. Of course." I smile giving him a hug. He turns me around, clasping the necklace are around my neck.

"You're mine." He gives me another kiss, this one being long and passionate.

-
anhshsisnsakjs JEMMA 4 LYFE!1!1!1! thank you guys sooooo much for 2K reads and 100 votes, that's insane!! I love you all so much. ❤️❤️ follow me on Instagram : @kissmesartorius . gotta get that self promo in there ;)
              - B