24

Jacob

I can't believe Kate lied to me. Was she really that insane? I needed to find a way for Emma to forgive me.

I go onto Instagram and look through my feed. There's a picture of Emma facetiming Blaire.

"Where's my best friend when I need her" the caption read.

Dammit Emma, are you purposely trying to make me feel like a dick? I look through my camera roll, and find a picture of Emma and I using one of the new snapchat filters.

I post it onto my page.

'Wouldn't trade this girl for the world.' I wrote in the caption part of the screen. I meant it too, Emma means so much to me and I was stupid to believe Kate.

Yeah, I'm only 14 but even if I don't "know what love is" or whatever, I do know that Emma makes me the happiest guy on earth.

I get up from the chair, and walk over to the door. I needed to go take a walk, maybe get my mind off of things.

I open up the door, pulling my hoodie over my head. The hallway is empty. I walk over to the elevator pressing the button.

After waiting patiently, the elevator comes up, doors openings. I walk in, clicking the lobby button. The elevator makes an abrupt start, traveling down to the lobby.

I walk through the large room, and out the door. The cold air hits me, making my body shiver.

The sound of my shoes on the pavement is loud. A car alarm goes off scaring the shit out of me.

"What the hell man!" I shout at the idiot across the street. He balls up his fists looking angrier by the second.

Oh shit.

I run down the sidewalk, jumping over a puddle. My legs move quicker and quicker with each step.

Finally I stop at a bench, the man no where to be seen. I can't help but laugh a little, that dude was scary.

My phone rings, showing a blocked number. That's weird.

I slide my thumb across the screen, answering the call.

So Jacob, just think you can let me go that easily? The person laughs. What the..

-
Who do you think it is? 🌚 another update yay!! Love you guys, thank you soooo much for 4K reads and almost 300 votes! You all are amazing. ❤️
          -B