35

Jacob

It was the next morning, and I wake up in the hotel bed. Emma was next to me, still sound asleep.

I turn over to look at my phone, it was only 3 am and I was already awake.

"Dammit." I whisper, getting up. I walk over to the dresser grabbing my jacket. Quickly, I put it on and grab my shoes.

Without trying to make much noise, I open the door and walk into the hallway.

When closing the door, I hear someone walking down the hall. I look to the left and see a girl who looked a little older than me. Possibly 16 or 17. Her height didn't show it though, she was definitely shorter than me.

"It's 3 am, what the hell are you doing out here?" She asks me. I completely turn around so we're facing each other.

"What are you doing here at 3 am?" I ask her the same question, putting my hands in my pockets.

"Fair enough." She replies laughing. The girl begins to walk away.

"Wait." I catch up to her, walking side by side. "I never got your name."

"My name's Cierra." She says, putting a strand of hair behind her ear. "And you are?"

"Jacob." I tell her, smiling. She smiles back, looking up at me.

"So, what were you planning on doing?" We reach the elevator. Cierra proceeds to press the button.

"I really don't know." She laughs, as the elevator doors open. We both get in.

"Do you maybe wanna go do something?" I say nervously, looking down. Cierra puts her hand on my chin so I'm looking at her, and pinches my cheeks.

"Hell yeah." We both laugh. The elevator dings and we both get off.

Cierra and I both walk out of the front entrance of the hotel.

We decide to go to McDonald's since it's open 24 hours.

Once reaching the building, I open the door for Cierra.

"Thank you." She smiles, walking in. I follow her and we walk up to the counter.

A man, maybe in his early 20's stands there.

"What are you kids doing here?" He asks, laughing.

"Getting food." Cierra and I both say at the same time. This causes us to laugh, loudly.

The man glares at us. "Okay, what do you want?" He asks.

"Uhhhh hold on." I say to him. "What do you want?" I ask Cierra who was looking at a pamphlet on the counter.

"Surprise me." She winks, and smiles. I smile at her.

"Two 10 piece chicken nuggets, please." I tell the man. He puts it into the machine.

"That will be $4.75."

I grab a $5 dollar bill out of my hoodie pocket handing it to him.

He grabs the money and gives me my change. We get our food and decide to go on the big play set that was here. On the inside there was a large area. Cierra and I eat our chicken nuggets, getting to know each other a little more.

~
"I had fun tonight rosy cheeks." Cierra says laughing. That was the new nickname she had managed to give me in the matter of an hour.

"Me too." I say to her smiling.

"I'll see you around." She says, wrapping her arms around my torso. I rub my hands down her back.

Cierra pulls away and walks down the hall as I open the room door.

***
AYYEEEEE SEXY PEOPLE!1!1!1! It is currently hmmm.... 12:43 am and I really just felt like updating so here ya go. Y'all better be awake. It's summer 🌚🌚 plus, sleep is for the weak.
              - B