25

Jacob

"Kaitlyn?" There is a muffling sound on the other line.

"Bingo." She says, I can just see the smirk on her face.

"I broke up with you awhile ago, why are you calling me?" I say annoyed, walking back to the hotel.

"Come on Jacob. You know you miss me, the things I gave you." She says. I gulp.

"W-what do you mean?" I ask nervously, licking my lips.

"Oh you know, what I would do to you when I felt you through your-" I immediately cut her off.

"Stop. We're over, we've been over, and there's no going back." I hear her groan over the phone.

"Don't call me again." I add on, hanging up the phone. I take a few more steps before reaching the corner of a street. There is a woman selling flowers.

Odd. I thought to myself.

Maybe I can get Emma some, that would be a good apology. Right? I walk up to the stand, looking at the collection of flowers.

On the far right, I see a huge bouquet of roses. Perfect.

"Can I get the roses please?" I ask the lady. She smiles at me and nods her head. The roses are placed into my hand, and I pay the $20.

I quickly run back to the hotel, since there is a light drizzle. Once getting there, I pull open the large door.

I go straight to the elevator going back up to the room. Hopefully Emma went back, since she didn't stay with me last night.

My hand covers the door knob, turning it. I see Emma sitting on the bed, looking at her phone.

She looks up at me, giving me a disappointed look, and returning her full attention to her phone.

"Babe, please." I say, walking over to the bed. She shuts off her phone, sinking further into the bed. Turning herself so she's facing away from me.

I climb onto the bed, turning her. I hover over her.

"Jacob, get off." She groans.

I take my hands, tickling her sides. She tries not to laugh but fails miserably.

"I forgive you!" She barely gets out, still laughing. I pull my hands away, smiling.

I quickly grab the flowers from the desk, placing them in Emma's hand.

She mouths "thank you" to me, smelling the flowers. I kiss her forehead.

"Let's sleep. We have a show tomorrow." Emma reminds me. I sigh. That means I have to wake up early.

-
Anotha one. This chapter is dedicated to @kk152920 since she wanted an update❤️ so I think I'm going to have a q&a type thing on here soon. I'm not sure when, but you guys should really leave me questions!! I'll update again soon. Until next time.
- B