44

Jacob

My alarm goes off five times, before I groan and violently press the snooze button.

It was 6:45 am, and I had to go to school. This completely sucks since I've been sleeping in for months.

I did kind of miss it though, there was only one problem.

Kaitlyn.

I sigh, getting up and walking to the bathroom. I wash my face before getting my clothes from the dresser.

My appearance didn't really matter at this point in the year, so I picked a simple black hoodie with white details, black jeans, and my white Nike air's.

By the time I was finished getting ready and eating breakfast, it was already time to head to the bus stop.

I grab my backpack from the table before opening the front door, "Bye mom!"

The cool air breezes towards me as I walk to the bus stop. My hands slide into my pockets, as I patiently wait. Out of the corner of my eye I see Zach buttoning the last few buttons on his shirt and trying to manage his hair.

"Rough morning?" I question.

"Very." He answers bluntly, as the bus pulls up.

I walk up the steps, and face the aisle. There weren't much seats open, besides the one by Kaitlyn.

"Fucking hell." I mumble under my breath. What the hell was she doing here? She never rides the bus.

I shrug my shoulders, and walk towards the seat. Her earbuds were in and she was looking out the window so maybe she wouldn't notice.

I carefully set my backpack down and slide into the seat. Her head turns and she looks directly at me.

"Oh hey." She pulls out one of the ear buds. Shit. Just my luck.

I smile and nod, not saying anything. Surprisingly she puts the ear bud back in and focuses her attention once more on the road.

I take a breath of relief, and look at my phone. A notification pops up on snapchat, I click on the app and see a snap from Hunter.

It was a picture of dog shit laying on the ground, 'thought of you bud'

I face the camera towards me and flip it off, smiling.

'Fuck you Rowland.' I type before sending it to him.

The bus comes to a stop, and the bus driver opens the door. I quickly grab my bag and stand up.

Everyone begins to pile off the bus, and walk onto the front lawn of the school.

I hold onto my bag tightly and walk off the bus.

"Didn't miss it here did you?" A voice says behind me. I turn around and see Kaitlyn crossing her arms.

"Not one bit." I reply, and look at the school.

"I gotta get going, later." She says before walking off. I make my way towards the doors of the school and walk down the long hallway.

I see familiar faces that smile at me, as I do the same. Once getting to my locker, I put in the combination.

My textbooks are placed perfectly, and I reach for the algebra one. Emma was in my first block at least, so it wouldn't be so bad.

I throw my backpack on the bottom and shut the locker door. As I walk into the classroom, the teacher smiles at me.

"Long time no see." He says, patting me on the back. I smile and look at him.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere for a long time." I say, and walk towards my seat.

Emma looks over at me. "Hey stranger."

-
ANOTHA ONE IM ON A FUCKIN ROLL YAS BITCHES!1!1!1!1! This book is seriously ending suuuuper soon and I'm really sad for you guys to see the end.
            - B