20

Emma

It was currently 6:00 am. Today everyone on tour would be moving to another town where we would have another meet and greet.

I was very excited. Apparently Jacob has something planned for me. How do I know this? Because Dylan told me, but he said if I told Jacob I knew, he'd have to kill me. So, my lips are sealed.

"Good morning princess." Jacob flips over, and gives me a kiss on my cheek. I smile, returning the kiss.

I get up from the bed, shivering from the cold. I walk over to my suitcase and grab out my clothes for the day. Which included, black skinny jeans, a maroon sweater, and my maroon vans.

After fetching my clothes, I walk into the bathroom. Changing fairly quickly. I do my hair into two French braids. (In the media.)

"Emma, hurry up!" I hear Jacob yell from the other room. I mentally roll my eyes, opening the door.

He runs in the bathroom slamming the door. I hear him piss and say "Ahh" quickly after. I laugh, grabbing my suitcase from the floor. I was all ready to go. While Jacob on the other hand, hasn't even bothered getting dressed yet.

He's such a procrastinator. Jacob walks out of the bathroom, in only his boxers. God he was so-

"Done yet?" He smirks at me. I blush, throwing a pillow at him.

"I'm gonna go downstairs, hurry up." I glare at him, grabbing my suitcase and walking out the door.

On my way down, there is a girl in the elevator.

"You're Emma right?" She asks me. Weird.

"Um, yes." I say as more of a question. She smiles at me, revealing braces.

"My name is Kate. I'm joining MagCon next city." She almost screams. (Authors note: yes, it's the Kate from a few chapters ago. She's back bitches!!)

I smile at her. "That's cool. Nice to meet you Kate." The elevator dings, letting the both of us get off into the lobby.

I immediately see Daniel and wave to him. He eyeballs Kate, smirking. Oh?

Ignore me then. Soon, Jacob comes down. He comes over to me, and I attach our hands.

"I can't wait until we get outta here." He whispers in my ear, bringing his hands to my waist.

"Stop, you're mom is right over there." I giggle.

"So?" He smirks.

-
Hey guys! 💖 hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm finally on spring break!!! I'm legit so excited.
              -B