34

Emma

We have now been in the car for an hour. It's super long and boring.

Brandon and Dylan were passed out, while my mom was blasting music from the 80's.

"Emma." Daniel says laughing. Oh no, I was caught red handed. My worst fear just occurred.

"I don't usually take this much selfies, do not judge me." I say, turning off my phone.

"No, it's fine." He says laughing once again. "Let's take some." He grabs my phone from my hand.

"Code?" He looks directly at me. I raise an eyebrow. "You are not finding that out." I grab my phone from his hands, typing in the 4 digit code.

He shrugs his shoulders "It was worth a shot."

Daniel takes my phone and goes on snapchat. We take loads of selfies together. Many including peace signs, duck lips, and funny faces. He posts them on my story, and I save a few to my gallery.

"Okay now what do we do?" I ask, still dying of boredom. He rolls down the car window sticking his head out. What the..

"Daniel honey, what are you doing?" My mom asks over the sound of the wind. I hide my smile with my hand.

"Nothing Mrs. Anderson." Daniel says closing his eyes and sticking his tongue out. I laugh like crazy.

"You weirdo, get back in here." I say, poking his back.

~

Jacob

I was up front while the rest of the guys were in back. They were being super loud and obnoxious, it's way too early for this so I put on my earbuds.

I go on Instagram and like a few of the supporters pictures. I saw a really funny edit so I reposted it.

Right away, there were thousands of notifications. I quickly close out of the app, so it doesn't freeze up and go on snapchat. The bottom right corner was purple meaning people posted on their stories.

The first stories was from one of my friends back home, I slid my finger across the screen and went on Emma's story.

There she was, with Daniel. I immediately clench my jaw from anger. Something tells me they like each other.. Maybe I'm going insane.

I close my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

***

"Jacob! Dude wake the hell up!" Hunter yells, pulling on my arm.

I sit up rubbing my eyes.

"Goddamn, you're lucky I don't punch you." I say unbuckling my seatbelt. I open the car door and walk towards the back.

Emma's mom pulls in right after us, as they all get out of the car I open the trunk and reach for my suitcase.

I feel Emma's arms wrap around my waist, I grab my suitcase and turn around.

"Hey baby." I say, kissing her forehead. She smiles, and we both follow behind Bart to the front entrance.

"I'm so tired." She lays her head against my shoulder. I rub her back, "Me too babe."

-
Ayeeee another chapter done. Hope you guys like it. Idk I think Daniel and Emma are really cute, anyone else? 😏😏
            - B