13

Emma

It was 4:30 am. Jacob told me they were gonna be here to pick me up at 6. I'm only up this early because I want to make sure I have plenty of time.

I had just gotten out of the shower. Honestly, I am very surprised my parents are letting me go on tour with Jacob.

The air hits my wet body. Burr.

I quickly dry off, and proceed to pick out my outfit. I settle with my black skinny jeans, black nike slides, and teal hoodie from PINK. Pretty basic, I know.

After getting dressed, I blow dry my hair, throwing it up in a messy bun. I'll be sure to fix that later.

The time goes by slowly. Very, slowly.

The tour with Jacob was for three months. That's an insanely long time for me to be away from home, but as long as I'm with him, I'll be alright.

-
*buzzz*

My phone vibrates on my bed side table.

'new text from Jacobbb🦁'

I quickly open up my phone.

"We're outside. Hope you're ready to travel the country together! ;)" the text reads. I smile, grabbing my suitcase and walking down the stairs.

Breath in, breathe out. Here goes nothing.

I open the front door, the freezing cold air makes me shiver. Jacob stands there with the car door open.

"Morning Princess." He smiles. I feel myself start to blush.

I walk towards the car, Jacob puts my suitcase in the trunk for me, and we both get in. Thank god the heater was on.

"Hi Emma!" Mrs. Sartorius smiles at me, and starts the car. I return the smile.

'Bye mom, we're off. I'll be sure to call you every night. ❤️'

I send the text, before shutting off my phone completely to save battery percentage.

My eyes feel very drowsy from staying up most of the night and waking up at 4 am.

"You tired?" Jacob asks. I guess it was pretty noticeable.

"Just a little." I smile at him.

He grabs a spare blanket they had for the airport, and offers me to lay on his shoulder.

I take up the offer, soon drifting off to sleep with Jacob's arm wrapped around me.

-

"We're here." I hear someone say, lightly tapping my shoulder.

I slowly open my eyes, revealing Jacob. He looked so cute.

We both get out of the car, standing in the large airport parking lot. Jacob grabs my suitcase, and Mrs. Sartorius makes sure to lock the car.

We all begin to walk into the very large building. The excitement begins to build up.

Once getting inside the airport, Mrs. Sartorius hands up each our tickets.

"You kiddos go find our gate, I'm gonna get some snacks." She smiles at Jacob and I.

Before we know it, she's off. I'm rolling my suitcase, and Jacob's carrying his.

After ten minutes of searching, we finally find the gate.

Ahhhh. I sit down on one of the chairs.

"I can't wait to meet the other guys." Jacob says out of no where.

"I bet." I smile.

Mrs. Sartorius soon returns with loads of food. My type of flight.

"Flight 155, Gate 3B is now reading for boarding."

We hear blast over the intercom. That's us. I pick up my suitcase once again, following Mrs. Sartorius and Jacob to the gate.

A man scans our tickets, and we are able to walk down the aisle to get to the flight.

Once getting on the plane. We find our seats. Jacob and I are directly next to each other, while Mrs. Sartorius is a couple rows down.

Jacob and I both sit down, with some snacks from Mrs. Sartorius. He grabs my hand.

"Thank you Emma, for coming." He nervously tells me.

"No problem Jacob." I give him a quick peck on the cheek.

The plane begins to make a loud noise, signally us it was time for lift off.

-
Ooh i can't wait for some of the future chapters!! 😋 hope you all enjoyed. Love you! 💖
          - B