43

Emma

I drag my suitcase into the front door, and look around. I was super happy to be home, bad sad at the same time.

All of the guys and I exchanged numbers so we could still keep in touch. We all agreed that in a week we would do a multi way Skype call. I was excited about that.

"Hey loser." Lauren walks out of the kitchen and holds her arms out.

"Lauren!" I yell, running into her arms and holding onto her tightly. I lay my head on her chest and smile unconditionally.

We pull apart and I look at her. "I missed it here so much." I smile, and she does the same.

"The house has been too quiet. I haven't heard your complaining in months." She laughs, and hugs me one last time.

I grab my suitcase and head upstairs to my room. When I turn the doorknob, my room looks the same way it did when I left. Bed unmade and a few dirty clothes on the floor.

I am not a pig. Just a lazy ass teenager, that's all.

I set the suitcase down and go lay on the bed. I'm seriously exhausted.

-

Jacob

I put away my last shirt, before going back downstairs. Plopping myself onto the couch, I reach for the remote.

There was seriously nothing on, so I just put on some lame movie. I decide to pull out my phone and go on Instagram.

I take a simple picture smiling, and caption it "finally home."

Within a minute of posting it, there were already thousands of likes. I decide to click on some of the pages and like their photos.

Once getting bored of that, I grab my hoodie from the table and go outside. My skateboard was still laying in the driveway, so I grab it and get on.

I take out my phone and dial Zach's number.

"Hello?"

"Yo dude, are you busy?" I ask, starting to ride away from my house.

"Nah, why?"

"I'm coming to your house. Get your skateboard." I say before hanging up.

I use one foot to get a start and begin to go faster. Finally after 5 minutes, I arrive at Zach's house. As I pull up, he's just now walking out the door.

He grabs his skateboard from the garage. "What's up man." He smiles, approaching me.

"Just got home about an hour ago." I say, he nods his head.

"Do you wanna go somewhere to eat or somethin?" I ask, setting my skateboard down.

"Yeah, I'm hungry as hell." He laughs. We both skate down the street, racing each other to Burger King.

-
Super short sorry, there are gonna be about 4 or 5 chapters before I end it. I think I'm still doing a sequel, idk yet. Comment a 1 if you want a sequel, and comment a 2 if you don't really care.
          - B