08

I usually don't do this but HUGE SHOUT OUT TO XJACOBSARTORIUS !!! She literally spammed my account, and I can't thank you enough❣❣

•~•~•
Jacob

I wake up from light shining through the window. Emma's head was resting on my chest. She was adorable, but I couldn't continue anything with her.

I need to get Kaitlyn to forgive me today. I messed up with her, and I need to fix my mistake.

'Went back home. Thanks for allowing me to stay last night. ❤️'

I put the small note on her bedside table.

I decide to climb out of the window this time, since I was not about to just walk out the front door. Especially since her family is possibly awake.

Once reaching the sidewalk, I walk home. It only took about 3 minutes since I live a few blocks down from Emma's house.

I open the door, immediately seeing my mom.

"Hi sweetie, how was Kaitlyn's?" She asks me.

"What? Oh yeah.. It was great." I smile, hoping it didn't seem too fake.

I go up to my room, plopping myself on the bed.

I pull out my phone, just staring at the lifeless screen.

Should I call her? I ask myself.

I have to.

I turn on the phone, typing in my code. Once getting to my contacts list I call Kaitlyn.

Ring.. Ring.. Ring..

The call goes to voicemail. I decide to call once more, still no answer.

I sigh, putting my phone on my desk. If this doesn't get fixed soon, I don't know what I'll do.

-
Kaitlyn

I lay in bed, thinking of last night. I really can't believe Jacob would do that to me.

He's so heartless. Doesn't really think about anything he does.

My phone buzzes

'2 missed calls from BabyBoy'

I cringe at the name. I really need to change it soon.

Emma is disgusting. Seriously, she needs to stop going after everything I have. It's like she wants to be me or something.

I'm sorry, but I can't help it that I'm so popular. Did I really just quote Mean Girls? Wow, I need some sleep.

I shut off my phone and go on my laptop, clicking on Netflix.

Netflix is the cure for heartbreaks.

-
I apologize, because some of you say the chapters are short, but that's how I write!! Lol❤️ I know personally sometimes super long chapters can be boring, so I try to make it short and sweet.
-B
P.s: who do you ship better, Emma and Jacob, or Kaitlyn and Jacob? 😏