29

Emma

I'm waken up by the plane hitting turbulence. The can of Sprite I had begins to rattle on the small table attached to the seat in front of me.

I scoot in a little closer to Jacob, resting my head on his shoulder. One person in the back starts freaking out. Who the heck could that be?

I peak my head over the back of the seat, only to find Brandon freaking out.

I look at him, trying not to laugh. He makes eye contact with me.

"Emma stop." He says rather loudly, causing a few people on the plane to shush him.

Oh my.

I lay back down, attempting to fall back asleep.

-
"Mom!" I yell, running into her arms. We were going to stay back home, and just drive to the event tomorrow.

"I missed you so much." She says, kissing the top of my head. I smile, hugging her tighter than before.

"Hi Mrs. Anderson." Jacob smiles. I let go of my mom, standing next to Jacob.

Mrs. Sartorius walks over, putting her arm around Jacob.

"We should get going don't you think?" My mom asks. I nod my head, walking away from Jacob.

"Emma." He says. I turn around.

"Yeah?" I ask him.

"I love you." He says, blushing. I put my two hands up creating a heart. We both laugh.

I walk back to the car, following my mom. I'm sure when Jacob gets home, I'll go see him.

The trunk opens, and I place my suitcase inside.

I see Lauren through the mirror who was sitting in the passenger seat.

I quickly close the trunk, getting inside of the car.

"So, how was the honeymoon?" She asks me laughing.

"W-what?" I ask, rather confused.

"Oh you know, with your husband Jacob." She smirks at me.

"Lauren!" I yell pushing her shoulder. Ahh this car ride should be great.

-
18K yAs bitchessss! I love you all. by the way did y'all hear the snippet for Sweatshirt? His voice sounds so cute lolol. 💓 keep asking questions for a cookie. jk but do it.
            -B