38

Jacob

"That was good, don't you think?" Emma says as we walk out of the front entrance. I nod my head, drinking the last of Sprite.

I throw away the empty cup in the nearby trash can. It was getting late now, the movie was pretty long if you ask me.

"We should start heading back." Taylor says.

"Yeah." I say. We all leave the theater walking back to the hotel.

Cameron holds the door for all of us as we pile into the lobby.

"I heard they have a pool at this hotel." Blake says. A lot of the boys cheer really loudly.

"No yelling in my lobby!" The lady at the front desk basically screams. Well damn.

I grab Emma's hand and we walk towards the elevator with everyone else.

The ride up is rather fast, the doors open and we walk to our rooms.

"Do you wanna go swimming with everyone else?" I ask Emma, and plop onto the bed.

"Duh." She says laughing, and grabs her swim suit from her suitcase. I get up, grabbing my swim trunks and changing.

"You realize tour is over really soon, that's crazy." I say to Emma on the other side of the bathroom door.

"Yeah." She says before coming out in her bikini. I slip on my shoes and just leave my shirt in the room.

"Could you grab the towels?" I ask Emma. She nods her head and comes out of the bathroom with two towels.

I open up the door, and we make our way to the pool. Immediately when we walk in I can smell the chlorine.

"Over here!" Hunter yells from across the room. Oh now he decides to show up.

I set my towel down on one of the chairs and walk over to him.

"I heard you hit it." I say so only he can hear and playfully hit his chest.

Hunter blushes, and attempts to push me in the pool. I act fast and turn so he's the one that falls in.

I laugh so loud, and he comes back up from the water shaking his hair.

"Fuck you." He says and pulls my legs. I lose balance and fall in the pool. The water is freezing. I open my eyes under water and decide to scare Hunter. I flip over, and float up so only my back is showing.

I feel him shake me. "Jacob, dude!" He yells. I remain still.

"Oh my god, guys he's dead!" He says so stupidly, I try not to laugh. I quickly stick my head up and laugh, pointing at him.

"I got you!" I yell, laughing even more.

He glares at me, "Not cool dude."

"You know it was funny." I say, nudging on his shoulder.

Hunter splashes me several times, laughing. "No, but that was."

-
since you guys beg me everydayyyyy here's your chapter. I feel like this book is maybe gonna end around 50 chapters, not sure yet. But I already have the end planned and y'all are gonna cry. I don't wanna spoil it too much, so I should go. But don't be sad because I will FOSHO be making a sequel. Okay bye sexy beasts.
            - B