22

Jacob

It's been a couple days since Emma and I have started dating, and it's been great. The new girl Kate, that I met at school awhile back is on tour with us now.

She's really hit it off with Daniel, which is great because now I don't have to worry about him and Emma.

We only had two months left until I could go home and just sleep for a year. Okay, not really but I really can't wait to go home and just settle down.

I had just finished my online school work the tour provided, when there was a knock at the room door. I pull the blanket off of me, and walk towards the loud knocking.

Right before the person can knock again, I open the door.

"Kate?" I ask. What was she doing here? She pushes past me sitting on the bed.

"Where is she?" Kate asks, I automatically know she's referring to Emma.

"Um.. Downstairs I think." I reply, sitting on the other bed. This was confusing.

"Wh-" Before I can finish my sentence I'm cut off.

"She's cheating on you Jacob." Kate says bluntly, looking around the room.

My ears begin ringing. My heart feels as if it just leaped out of my chest and fell onto the floor. Was I hearing her correctly?

"W-what?" I stutter, palms sweating.

"Her and Daniel, yeah they hooked up." She doesn't even sound sad about it, but me on the other hand, I'm a mess. I thought Emma loved me.

Without warning, Kate stands up and sits on my lap.

She begins to kiss my neck. "What are you doing?" I try to push away, she pulls me closer.

"Come on Jacob, this will help get your mind off of things." She says, smirking at me.

-
yikes!! lowkey hate Kate juuuuust a little 😂 anyways, don't forget to comment your reactions and vote! Love you all. ❤️
- B