33

Jacob

It was now time to go to the show. I haven't talked to Kaitlyn since the whole closet situation. Honestly, I felt kind of bad for her. I know I know, ew Jacob what are you doing? I really don't know at this point.

My phone starts to vibrate on my dresser. I get up from my bed, answering the call.

"Morning babe." Emma says on the other line. I smile, grabbing my suitcase from behind my door.

"Morning." I say.

"So Bart called my mom, half of us are riding up in my car and half in yours." She says. I nod my head, although she can't see me.

"Sounds good. So are we just driving over there and then figuring it out?" I ask. There is a muffling sound.

"Yup. Sorry, the phone fell." She laughs. I hear a male voice in the background.

"Emma?" I ask, walking downstairs.

"Yes?" She replies rather quickly.

"Who is that?" I ask, sitting at the table.

"It's just Daniel and the rest of the boys." I sigh. Of course Daniel is with her.

"Okay, well we'll be there soon." I hang up the phone, just staring at the screen.

~

Emma

Daniel and I hear a car park outside. We both go downstairs with the rest of everyone.

"You guys ready?" Bart asks us. We all cheer. I look up at Daniel and he smiles at me.

"What?" I ask him. He chuckles.

"Nothing Emma, you just look beautiful." I blush at his kind words.

"Thank you." I smile.

All of us go outside. Mrs. Sartorius is still in her car, along with Jacob.

"Morning." Bart says.

"Good morning." Mrs. Sartorius says.

"Alright so, let's see here.." Bart pulls out a piece of paper.

"Carter, Taylor, Cameron, Hunter, Kate, and Aaron you'll be with Mrs. Sartorius." He smiles. They all grab their suitcases, walking to her car.

"Dylan, Brandon, Daniel, and Emma of course you'll be with Mrs. Anderson." We had fewer people, probably because we had a jeep. It could only fit three in the back, two up front.

"Mom could you pop the trunk?" I ask. She opens it up and we all pile our suitcases in.

"Shotgun!" Dylan yells. I laugh, as he rushes to the car door.

I climb in the middle, while Brandon and Daniel sit on both sides of me. Brandon immediately puts his ear buds on and shuts his eyes.

"Okay, we ready?" My mom asks, starting the car. I shake my head.

She puts the car in drive and pulls off.

I pull out my phone. I feel Daniel's hand go on my leg while he leans his head against the window.

I try to hide my smile, going on snapchat.

-
Sorry it's been forever lol.😂😂 hope you like it doeeee.
             - B