18

Emma

It was the day of the first meet and greet. Jacob was facetiming Kaitlyn, sadly. I mean yeah I get they're like dating or whatever but Jacob was using me, like I was his toy or something.

He would tell Kaitlyn he loved her, then wanna make out with me. Makes no sense at all.

"Hiiii Emma." I hear Kaitlyn say over the phone. Ugh.

"Hiiiii Kaitlyn." I say mocking her. Jacob smiles at me. Just wow.

I go into the bathroom, brushing my teeth, now ready to go.

I glance over at Jacob, and he had just ended the call.

"How's your little girlfriend?" I say. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Whatever Emma, I'm going downstairs." He slams the door behind him. Well then.

-
Jacob

I arrive in the lobby. Emma was seriously annoying the shit out of me. I see my mom speaking to Mrs. Rowland. Which was Hunter's mom.

"Hey ma." I smile. She returns the smile, wrapping her arm around my shoulder.

Before I know it, all of the guys are gathering in the large room where the meet and greet would be. There were already girls lined up outside. I smile and wave at them, earning a few screams.

Emma and Daniel walk in together. Seriously? What was this guys problem?

Emma comes and stands by me, attempting to hold my hand. I quickly pull away, standing by Cameron and Taylor. I hear her sigh, focusing on Daniel once more.

••

"Now welcome Jacob Sartorius!" The announcer yells. A lot of the girls in the crowd yell holding up their signs.

I go out on stage, endlessly smiling. This was amazing.

The show soon ends. First day of tour was a success. I take a drink from my water bottle, going back up to my room.

"Shit." I mumble. Struggling to get the key the right way. Finally, I get it just right, opening the door.

Emma and Daniel are sitting on the bed. Great. They both look at me. Could this get anymore awkward? I walk right past them, going into the bathroom.

I hear Emma giggle at something Daniel said. He probably said something about me. I brush it off, taking off my shirt.

A pair of my sweatpants were on the counter. I change into the black sweatpants, throwing the clothes I was wearing in the corner.

I could really care less right now. I turn the doorknob going back into the room. Just as I was going back in there, the door shut. Meaning Daniel had just left.

"Babe." Emma whines.

"You really think you can just call me that after you've been flirting with Daniel all day?" I feel the anger build up inside of me.

"Jacob, he's just a friend." She says. I walk towards the bed laying down. She lays directly on top of me.

"Be nice." She pouts, rubbing her hands down my chest. Ugh she's so cute. Damn you feelings.

I flip us over so I'm on top, looking into her eyes. She blushes, trying to cover her face.

I lean in, same time as Emma. Our lips attach moving slowly. I move my hands to her hips, squeezing lightly. I pull away.

"Don't stop, Jacob." She says, biting her lip. Damn she turns me on.

"Hold on babygirl, there's just one thing I gotta do first." I tell her pulling out my phone.

To Kaitlyn🔐:

'We're through'

-
Oh boiiii!! THANKS FOR 1K reads!! I'm literally so thankful, you have no idea!! I'd love to get 2k if it's not too much to ask.
Also, before I forget. I need a new character, she's gonna be Emma's friend on tour. If you're interested, comment your name, and which guy you would prefer to be with. LOVE YALL !! 💖💖
           -B