14

Jacob

The plane makes a rough landing down the runway. We were here. Tour begins now.

"Emma, we're here." I whisper in her ear. She yawns, lifting her head.

Her hair is very frizzy and all over the place. I can't help but laugh.

"What?" She pouts, fixing her clothes. I point my finger at her head. She looks confused, putting the camera on her phone.

"Ew, gross." She laughs fixing her hair. I laugh along. I'm so glad I'd be spending the next three months with Emma.

The flight attendant points at our row, signaling us it was okay to get off now. I stand up from my seat, stretching.

I look back, my mom was already getting up as well. I hold my hand out, Emma attaching hers with mine.

We both walk down the aisle. The pilot waves at us while we exit the plane. I smile to him, so does Emma.

My mom comes next after a few other people. She leads the way, talking to someone on her phone.

"Alright, they said our driver should be waiting for us." She smiles. I can't believe this was actually happening.

We all walk to the entrance. I see a couple signs with unfamiliar names on us. Until there is a man holding a sign... Sartorius.

"Found him." I say pointing towards the man. Emma does a cute little squeal, while we walk in direction the man was. I laugh.

He opens up the back door. My mom goes first, then me, and finally Emma.

The drive is calm. I was very nervous yet excited to meet the other guys on tour.

-
Next chapter is when they get to the hotel and meet the other characters!! 💖💖 hope you're enjoying so far. (:
            - B