Jock and Nerd AU

I  found out about Kevedd (omg it's so cute and I don't even watch the show lol) and I then found out about the Jock and Nerd AU. So cliche, but so adorable. 

So, here we go. 

Will's POV

I stare at him from the back of the class. He's so adorable. Black ruffled hair, green sweaters, those ridiculous circle glasses. He's such a nerd. His name is Nico. I've known him since we were kids, but I've always been mean to him. I don't know why, but I always was. I don't want to be like that now. I might have a small crush on him, but I'm not confirming anything. At all. The bell rings and the class get up to go to lunch, chatting away with each other. Except Nico. He doesn't talk much, but when he does, he has this adorable stutter that makes me want to just hug him and yell "MINE." Maybe I'll do that someday. Yeah, I should do that. Just... not now. 

After I get my lunch, I sit with my friends Jason and Percy and their girlfriends, Piper and Annabeth. 

"Will! Still no girlfriend? Didn't Jesse work out?" Jason asks. I roll my eyes. They always try to set me up with girls. HA! The fools. They don't know I'm hella gay. Except for Annabeth, I suspect she knows. She knows practically everything.

"Nope. Oh, and what a shame too. I'm going to miss that big hair of hers. So sad." I say as I sit down. 

"Oh, well. We tried. And we'll try again!" Percy says. 

"Please don't." 

Annabeth smiles at me. 

"Guys, why don't we let him take his time?" She asks. 

"Because he's lonely!" Jason practically yells. While they're all talking, I start looking around the cafeteria, looking for a certain someone... there he is. Sitting by himself, happily eating and reading. His glasses start to fall down, so he pushes them back up. He smiles and turns the page. His hair starts to sweep over his eyes and-

"What do you think, Will?" Percy asks, snapping me out of my daze. 

"Umm... what about?" 

"You know..."

"No, I don't. I wasn't paying attention."

"About the Fall dance! Who do you want to be king and Queen?" 

I shrug. 
"I don't care. I'm not going anyway, so my vote isn't important."

All of them give me a look of disbelief. 
"Why?" They all shout at the same time, causing some people to turn their heads. 

"It doesn't matter. When's football practice again?" I ask, hoping to change the subject. Thank god it worked.

*TIME SKIP YAY BTW I LITERALLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL SO JUST HUSH OKAY OKAY*

I need to take a break. I've been playing too long. Coach Hedge calls time, so we all walk over to the benches to relax. Percy and Jason are talking about the dance (my god. If I didn't know them, I'd say they were planning to go to the dance together).

"So, I'll be wearing a blue suit-" Percy starts.

"Percy, no. It's the Fall Dance! You can't wear blue! You need to wear orange or something!" Jason interrupts.

"What colour is your suit going to be?" Percy asks.

"Yellow." Jason says proudly. 

"Yellow!? Jason, that's disgusting. I'm not letting you go to the dance wearing yellow.

"Don't tell me what to do!"

"Wear red so it can go with my suit."

"Okay, sounds cool, bro. Wait, do they even make orange and red suits?"