WHEN THE DAY MET THE NIGHT

ALRIGHT YOU GUYS SINCE NOBODY REQUESTED A SONG I WENT AND CHOSE ONE ON MY OWN SO LET'S DO THIS (does this count as my first song fic? I did do that 'Jason, Percy, I'm going to kill you with the help of Will' which was a weird parody thingy I did idk why I still have it up but some people still like it so whatever)

When the moon fell in love with the sun, all was golden in the sky, all was golden when the day met the night...

Let me tell you a story of the two greatest loves... 

Nico, and Will. 

Nico was known as dark and shady. People thought he had no feelings. 

Will was known as bright and happy. People loved him.

When the sun found the moon, she was drinking tea in her garden, under the green umbrella leaves in the middle of summer...

It was a bright sunny day. Will decided to go out to the park and have a small picnic. He packed his lunch and a blanket and set out to the park. He found a nice shady spot and lay his blanket on the grass. He took out a book and started reading. After two heartbreaking chapters, he looked up to see a man dressed in black walking by. He looked over at Will and they made eye contact. Will smiled and waved. The man shyly smiled and waved back. He walked away. Will couldn't stop thinking about him and he had no idea why.

When the moon found the sun, he looked like he was barely hanging on, but her eyes saved his life in the middle of summer...

Nico had decided to take a walk through the park. Clear his head. So many things have been going on, it was hard to think straight. His sister, Bianca, passed away not long ago, the person he was sure he loved, did not love him back and already had a lover, his mother got terribly ill and died when he was only ten, and nobody wanted to be around him. Needless to say, he hasn't been sleeping well. He just wanted to run away and never return. As Nico was walking, he looked at everything, the trees, the grass, the flowers, then someone caught his eyes. Will. He had heard about Will. How happy he always was and how he brightened up everybody's day. Even from afar Nico could see his eyes. His beautiful blue eyes. Will smiled and waved. Nico could feel his face heat up. He shyly smiled and waved back. Not knowing what to do, he walked away. His thoughts had been replaced with new ones. Will and his beautiful eyes. He had definitely brightened up Nico's day, and he didn't even know. 

In the middle of summer! All was golden in the sky! All was golden when the day met the night. Summer! All was golden in the sky! All was golden when the day met the night. Summer. Golden when the day met the night...

Nico and Will couldn't get each other of their minds. Will went the  park every day in hopes of seeing the mystery man again, and Nico did the same. Every day they waved at each other and smiled. Every day. Nico wanted so badly to sit and talk with him. Little did Nico know, Will wanted that too. 

So he said: "Would it be alright if we just sat and talked for a little while if in exchange for your time I'll give you this smile?"

Nico couldn't take it anymore. It was almost fall so the weather would soon be getting colder, meaning less time at the park. He needed to talk to Will. He had to. So, one day, he gathered all of his courage and when Will Waved at Nico, Nico walked over to Will. Will was thrilled. In fact, he had been planning to talk to him the next day.
"Hi. I'm Will. Nice to actually talk to you in person!" Will told Nico. Nico smiled. 

"My name's Nico. Okay, I've been wanting to talk to you for a little while now, and I was wondering if I may join you?" Nico's heart was beating fast.

So she said: "That's okay. As long as you can make a promise not to break my little heart and leave me all alone in the summer."

Will Smiled. He couldn't believe that was happening!
"Please do. Just... promise me one thing." Will told Nico. Nico sat down next to him. 

"Yeah?" Will reached into his basket and pulled out a sandwich. He handed it to Nico. 

"Don't... don't break my heart or leave me alone like the others did."

Nico took the sandwich.

"Trust me, I would never do that to you. Ever."

Well, he was just hanging around then he fell in love and he didn't know how, but he couldn't get out just hanging around, then he fell in love... 

Nico and Will became best friends. They knew everything about each other. Nico practically lived at Will's house, he had been there so often. Nico fell in love with Will. At first, Nico tried to dismiss his feelings, but the more you try to push something away, the harder it gets to. With each day, he fell deeper and deeper in love with Will. He wanted to hold his hand, cuddle with him, do everything that couples do. He was hopelessly in love with Will. Will and Nico were sitting by a fire and watching it snow.   

In the middle of summer, all was golden in the sky! All was golden when the day met the night...

Nico was going to do it. He was going to tell Will how he felt.

Summer! All was golden in the sky! All was golden when the day met the night...

Nico looked over at Will and smiled. Will felt a certain someone looking over at him. He turned his head and saw Nico looking at him. Will smiled. Ever since Will met Nico, Will fell in love with Nico. That day, Will was feeling particularly daring. He rested his head on Nico's shoulder. Nico was surprised by this but didn't say anything. Instead, he wrapped his arms around Will. Will sighed of content and closed his eyes. Will's body went limp and Nico saw he was sleeping. Nico kissed Will's head, and he too fell asleep. 

Summer...

When they woke up, they felt well rested. They woke up in each other's arms and they stayed that way for the rest of the day. Later that night, Nico confessed his feelings for Will and Will was so excited, he kissed Nico right there on the spot.

A few months later, Nico and Will moved in together. They did everything that couples do. They held hands, they randomly kissed each other, they cuddled and snuggled, and they were happy. They knew they were going to spend the rest of their lives together. And they did. 

They got married and adopted a baby girl. They named her Summer, after the season that the two lovers met. 

When the moon fell in the with the sun, all was golden in the sky! All was golden when the day met the night. Summer... The middle of summer... The middle of summer... The middle of summer... The middle of...

Ten years later, Nico and Will were still acting as if they had only been dating for a few days. Lovesick. The best illness. 

And that, my dear readers, is the story of the two greatest lovers. 

This is the story of when the day met the night. 

HEYYY, GUYS! OKAY, I'M REALLY PROUD OF THIS ONE AND I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT!

I AM PLANNING ON DOING MORE SONG-FICS IN THE FUTURE, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY SONG REQUESTS, COMMENT BELOW!!!!

STAY AWESOME, FABULOUS T-REXS!!