Swing set incident

Will's POV:

Nico and I were taking a walk in the park when we walked by a playground. I remembered Percy saying something like "if you tell Nico to not do something, he'll do it," to which I responded: 

"how do you know that?" he just shrugged and said: 

"I told him not kiss you and he did and now you have a boyfriend," I didn't really believe him until the 'swing set incident', which is the story I'm telling you right now. I personally didn't believe Percy, so I decided to do a little... ah... test. 

"Hey, Nico," I said.

"Yeah?"

"Make sure that whatever you do, don't lick the swing set," I know. Gross. It's not like he was going to-

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO SOLACE," he shouted. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the swing set. Luckily nobody was around to see what he was about to do. He let go of my hand and licked the swing set. 

"Well, how was that?" I asked. Nico started gagging. 

"Ew. Ewewewewewewewewew NEVER. AGAIN," he said. I know I would probably be pushing it when I said the next words that came out of my mouth. 

"Yeah, don't ever do it again," I said with a smirk. Nico glared at me and liked the swing set again. "Okay, ew. Seriously, stop. I'm going to throw up," I said. Nico looked at me in disbelief. 

"You're going to throw up!?" he yelled. I laughed and put my arm around him.

"You nerd. Come on, darling. Let's go back," I said. Nico blushed. "What?"

"Don't call me 'darling'. It's too freaking adorable. Stop," he mumbled. I just chuckled. 

"You lovable nerd," 

"Do I get a kiss then?"

"No, you just licked a swing set,"

"Fair enough,"

"Come on, let's go."

THIS IS SOMETHING REALLY QUICK AND I THINK IT CAME OUT GOOD OH AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN