When I was younger, I wrote a Solangelo fic... 1

So, earlier today I read my diary. Not a big deal. When I got to day 60, I discovered something fascinating. I wrote a Solangelo fic. It's short, and not that good, but I've been having trouble coming up with ideas so I thought you might want to read my gods awful first Solangelo fic! But wait, there's more! I have, like, a million bad fics that slowly got a little bit better. Still not the greatest, but whatever. At least I have something I can write. Let's get started. 

Okay, I was planning on writing a big whole Solangelo fic just for the sake of it. Keep that in mind. Also, I was planning on killing Nico off, but I couldn't live with that fact, so I made him come back because Hades would be all "no, son. I know you have feelings towards Will. Go get your man, son." And then Nico would come back, but you see before he died, he told Will he was gay. He said nothing more, but you know. Keep that in mind. Thanks a bunch. (oh, I was also having trouble coming up with a location at the time, so feel free to judge me. It took a lot of restraint to not change the location)

Nico's pov

I was in my cabin ready to sleep when a piece of paper slid under my door. It read:

"Nico,

Meet me by Zeus's fist (A/N I'm judging me so hard right now). We need to talk. 

XOXO

Will."

I looked at the letter and folded it up. I looked at my pyjama's and I thought "wow. I look soooo attractive. Not that I care what Will things... which I don't," I got changed and headed into the woods. Ever been in the woods at night? IT'S FREAKING SCARY. Finally, I got to our meeting spot. I saw Will on a blanket smiling at me. I always liked it when Will smiled at me. I sat down next to him. "What's up?" I asked him. Smooth, Nico. Smooth.

"I wanted to talk to you about what you said before you died..." He said with a frown. I knew where this was going "Nico, I-" I cut him off.

"Look, Will. I-I understand," I said. Will's eyes widened. 

"You do?" he asked. I nodded.

"You don't have to feel sorry. You don't want to be my friend. After... after what I told you, I don't blame ya," I said, blinking back tears. Will stared at me. It was kinda awkward. Finally, his eyes softened. 

"Nico, you really think that?" he asked, sounding kind of hurt. I nodded as a tear rolled down my cheek "Nico, I would never do ANYTHING to hurt you. I kind of offended you would think that. I-I was just gonna ask if you wanted to go to the park with me sometime. As a... well that is... a date?" He said to me. Wait a minute (A/N here it comes ya'll). Did I hear that correctly? 

"A...a date?" I asked,still holding back tears. Will blushed. 

"Nico, I didn't know how to tell you. I-I've had a crush on you for a while. And when you told me... that you... yeah. I just kinda wanted to hug you. You were dying and my crush may or may not have had a crush on me too," he said. At this point, I started crying. Will gave me a hug and I cried on his shoulder. After I finished crying, I slowly pulled away. "You okay now?" Will asked as he moved my hair out of my face. I nodded. Then I did something that surprised even me. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him. It took a second, but he put his arms around me and kissed me back.. Pretty soon, it was just the two of us kissing under the stars in the middle of the forest. 

OKAY, THAT JUST MADE ME CRINGE ALL OVER. SERIOUSLY, I NEEDED MORE DETAILS. I COULDN'T JUST ADD THEM TO MY OLD STORY BECAUSE THEN IT WOULD RUIN MY OLD STORY. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS MAKES ME WANT TO CRAWL INTO A HOLE AND SLOWLY CRY. KSYUHRTGKUHSKUIERHUWSERUIGKUSDNFVSKJYDFBKUD YOU THOUGHT THIS WAS CRINGE WORTHY? WAIT UNTIL MY OTHER STORIES THAT I WROTE. 

But there you go. A little journey into my younger mind. 

Gag me with a spoon.

Stay awesome my fabulous T-rexs.