HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PERCY!!!!!!!

Okay, so. This is on my Solangelo fic, so, of course, I'm gonna do a Solangelo story here. But it's at Percy's birthday party. WOO!!!

Percy's POV

I'm awakened by a knock. I grumble and rub my eyes. I kick my feet over the bed and walk over to the door. I answer the door to see my best bro, Jason standing there.
"WHAT?" I hiss.  Jason puts his hands up.

"Dude." 

"Sorry. A certain SOMEONE disturbed my slumber. What do you want?" I ask. Jason lowers his hands and smiles. 

"Get changed first." I rub the back of my hair and slam the door. I wonder what he's planning. I quick get changed in my orange camp half-blood shirt and blue jeans. I put my necklace on and pat down my hair. I open the door. Jason's still standing there. 

"Good sir, wouldst thou do me the honour of walking next to me?" He asks as he puts his arm out. I roll my eyes. 

"Yeah, I suppose." I link my arm in his and he starts walking. He stops, suddenly.
"What's wrong?" I ask.  Jason scrunches his nose. 

"I forgot something." He tells me. He unlinks our arms and reaches into his pocket pulling out a blue bandana. 

"What are you-"

"Don't freak out. Stand still." He tells me. I do as he says and he walks behind me, putting the bandana over my eyes.

"Hey! I can't see!" I yell. 

"That's the point." He links his arm through mine and starts walking again. I walk right next to him so that our bodies are touching because I can't see and I don't really know what I could into at any time. He stops and he unlinks his arm from mine. 

"Where are we?" I ask. He unties the bandana.

"SURPRISE!" I hear people yelling. When I process what's happening, I see all my friends  wearing birthday hats and poppers/ I smile. 

"Oh, my gods! I forgot it was my birthday!" Annabeth walks over to me and kisses my cheek. 

"Happy one year anniversary!" She tells me. Crap. I totally forgot. 

"Yeah, happy one year anniversary."

Music starts playing and Annabeth drags me to the dance floor. Everybody else starts dancing too. 

A few songs later, I'm sitting at the table  with a blue cake in front of me. Everyone starts singing happy birthday, and soon, I'm cutting into the cake. The inside of the cake is blue too. These guys know me so well. After we're done eating cake, I open my presents. I don't get a lot, but that's okay. I was never really one for presents. Unless it's food. Then I'm good with them.

Music starts playing, and I notice Nico and Will standing next to each other talking. I look for Jason. He's talking to Piper. I run over to him and whisper "mission eclipse is a go." He understands what I mean and tells Piper he has to go. Piper smiles and rolls her eyes. Jason and I run over to a corner and start plotting. 

Piper's POV

Jason tells me he has to go. I smile and roll my eyes. Those dorks. After they run to a corner and start talking, Annabeth comes up to me. 

"Do you want me to get my boyfriend's boyfriend back?" She asks. I snort. 

"Nah, it's okay. I'll let my boyfriend have some time with his boyfriend. After all, what are girlfriend's for?" I ask. Annabeth laughs. 

"Well, we have nothing better to do. Let's dance!"

Percy's POV

Jason and I sneak up to the speakers where the  Ψ-pod is hooked up. (That's something Leo invented. Basically an i-pod, but demi-god safe. It's pronounced psi-pod) Jason and I wait for the song to be over (Adel's 'hello'). We scroll through the songs until we find the one we want.      
'Shut up and dance' starts playing, and we run over to Nico and Will. I grab Nico's wrist and Jason grabs Will's. They both yelp. 

"Percy, Jason, what the H-" Jason and I lift their wrists and make them hold hands. Before they can do anything, we push them onto the dance floor. Nico looks like he wants to go back, and he does start, but Will grabs his wrist.

"Shut up and dance with me!" He yells with a smile on his face. Nico blushes and walks back to Will. They start dancing and Jason and I are freaking out. I know that they're dating, but it still makes us happy to see them together like this. 

Jason and I run back to our girlfriends and dance with them for the rest of the day.

Heyyy, guys! How're you doing? OH YEAH I TOLD MY MUM IT'S PERCY'S BIRTHDAY AND SHE'S LETTING ME MAKE BLUE PANCAKES FOR DINNER I'LL TAKE A PICTURE OF THEM AND SHOW THEM TO YOU GUYS AT SOME POINT I PROMISE BUT OMGS HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERCY!!!!!!

AND WOW THREE STORES IN FOUR DAYS I'M PROUD OF MYSELF. DANISNOTONFIRE BUT I AM. WOO! (Kudos to my friend who came up with that)

Stay awesome fabulous t-rexs!