War au

okay, this one will be sad. Not fluffy. Sorry. Just a warning. Continue. I was inspired by this music to write something sad. Enjoy! Sorry in advance.

Just so you know, in this AU, Will and Nico were best friends and the joining forces with the Romans didn't work. So, that means that Hazel, Jason, and Frank are on the side of the Romans. AND THEY ARE RUTHLESS WARRIORS WHO SHOW NO MERCY.  

Will's pov

Everything is crazy. Greeks and Romans everywhere. Fighting. All I can hear right now are screams. The fallen ones, the ones falling. Blood. The only colour I see right now is red. Death. You can just feel it in the air. The body's on the ground, the stench of the dead. I shouldn't be here. I should be helping to heal those who are only injured. I can't though, but thankfully my brothers and sisters are in the infirmary. I was told to help the Greeks because I'm pretty good with a sword.

I shouldn't be here. 

 "Well, well, well," says the voice of a girl. I turn around to see a thirteen-year-old girl with chocolate colour skin, gold eyes and curly cinnamon colour hair. Hazel. Nico's half-sister. 

"Hazel, please I don't want to hurt you," I whisper. She doesn't seem to hear me. 

"You know, my brother's going to be so upset to find out that you, his crush, is dead," she snarls. Wait what? You know what? Nevermind, I'll deal with that later. I tighten my grip on my sword. 

"I won't let that happen. And I'm not going to kill you, just injure," I say. She shrugs. 

"Whatever," she takes her sword and raises it over her head. She swings down, trying to cut my head, but I move out of the way. Hazel stumbles, and during this, I take my sword and cut her arm. She screams, but I doubt anybody can hear. She stands up and looks at her bleeding arm. She looks me in the eyes. She lifts her sword and runs towards me. I block her. This goes on for about a minute. Finally, I have her on the ground, barely being able to move. She's bleeding everywhere "do it," she says, weakly "kill me," I lift my sword, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I may not have known Hazel all to well, but she was Nico's sister. Suddenly, I feel a sharp pain through my stomach. I look down to see a sword through my gut. I turn my head around to see Frank. 

"Frank...?" I whisper. 

"Let this be a lesson to you. Do. Not. Hurt. Hazel," he says through gritted teeth. I fall to the ground. The pain is... I can't even begin to describe how much this hurts.

"Will!" I hear a voice say. I look up to see someone with floppy black hair run my way. I can't tell you it is because my vision is fading. Then, I black out. 

Percy's POV

I see Will fall to the ground. Frank is picking up Hazel and running "Will!" I call out. I run over to him, only to find an awful wound in his gut. His eyes are closed, so he must have blacked out or... no. He's not dead. I pick up his body, bridal style and run to the infirmary. I kick down the door "I need a doctor! Now!" I yell. Nico was helping the other Apollo kids with their patients, so I'm hoping he won't  notice me. He does. He looks up and sees Will. His face goes pale and he runs over to me. 

"What happened?" He demanded. 

"Frank... he... he-" Nico puts his hand up. 

"Stop. Bring him to the room over there," he says as he points to the end of the hall. He and I run over to the hall, to find Kayla standing around. She takes Will into the room. Nico and I try to follow, but she says not now. Nico is on the verge of tears. I put my arm around his shoulder and we walk to the waiting room. We take a seat, and  not even three minutes later, an Apollo kid walks up to me.