Genderbent AU

okay, so. This'll be interesting. 

Nico: Nikki
Will: Willie

Leo: Lea
Piper: Peter

Percy: Percy (I consider it a gender neutral name)

Annabeth: Andy
Jason: Jenny

Hazel: Henry

Frank: Frankie

Reyna: Ryan
Calypso: Cal

I asked my sister for help with the names and we went a bit crazy and she said I should just call Will, Williamie (Will-ee-um-ee).

Nikki's POV

"Nikki! Is you awake?" I slowly open my eyes and see a girl my age with brown curly hair, brown eyes, and tan skin standing over me. Lea. 

"Yes, I is awake now," I reply. Lea frowns.

"Don't mock me,"

"Don't tell me what to do,"

"As your BFF it is my job,"

"And as your BFF it is my job not to listen," I sit up and yawn. My black hair falls to the side of my face. Lea spent the night in my cabin so that was... something. We spent half the night talking about our crushes. We're so stereotypical. 

"Come on, we have to meet everybody at the strawberry fields," she tells me. 

"Yeah, yeah, I know," I mumble. Lea wiggles her eyebrows. 

"Willie will be there!" She says in a sing-songy voice. I roll my eyes. She knows about my crush on Willie. I pick up my pillow and throw it at her. She laughs and throws her pillow at me and pretty soon we're having a pillow fight. We both fall back backwards laughing. Lea picks her stuff up and runs to my bathroom to get changed. I get change in a black skull shirt and black skinny jeans. 
"Can I come out?" I hear Lea ASK. 

"Yes, Lea," I say as I roll my eyes. Lea walks in wear a 'camp half-blood' t-shirt, denim jeans, tool belt and a bandana. 

"Your hair is everywhere," she points out. 

"Thanks. Your hair isn't that great either," I retort.

"Rude. Let me do your hair," I roll my eyes. 

"Fine," she walks over to my vanity and grabs my brush. 

"Sit," she orders. I roll my eyes and sit on my bed. She walks over to me. 

"Turn around," I do so and she starts brushing my hair. After ten minutes, she finally says she is finished.  I walk over to my mirror and look at my hair. Lea put my hair in a low ponytail  and my bangs sweep over my right eye. I look... normal. 

"I'm magic. If I can turn your hair into that, I'm obviously magic," I run to Lea and push her over. 
"Hey!"

"Come on, we're going to be late," I tell her. I grab her wrist and open my door. I swear to gods, this light is blinding. I let go of Lea's wrist and we walk in silence. 

"Thanks... for the hair. I do actually really like it," I say after a few minutes. Lea smiles.

"Tell me something I don't know,"

We talk about various things as we walk to the strawberry fields. When we get there, we see all of our friends plus Lea's crush, Cal. Percy's hair is in a side fishtail braid and she's cuddling with Andy. She looks over our way and smiles.

"Nikki! Lea! Finally, what took so long?" She yells to us. 

"The flame princess here wanted to do my hair," I yell back. Lea pushes me. Cal looks at Lea and smiles.