Haunted house

why not (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

Warnings: swears idk if people have a thing with that and when i say swears i don't mean 'shit' 'bitch' stuff like that please that's childrens play nah m8 i mean the words the wording words that you must never words unless ur dan howell then go ahead and words my friend be free and do the words  ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

so I just came up with this idea I hope it comes out good yay wish me luck

Nico's POV

"Come on, Will! It'll be fun! Please?" I beg. He rolls his eyes.

"There is no way in HELL I'm going to the Halloween fest!" He shouts. I pout.

"And just why not?" I ask him.

"Because you're going to make me go in one of those spooky ass haunted houses!" He says. He has left me with no choice. I really hate doing this to him. I get myself prepared for some serious acting. 

"why do you not want to go with me? Do you not want to spend any time with your boyfriend? Am... am I a burden? Do you not like me?" I ask, hurt in my voice.

"I-I that's not-" he stammers. 

"No. I... I've heard enough. Fine. Stay here! I bet you wanted to spend time with that Jacob boy anyway!" I say with a shaky voice.

"What? Sweetie, no-" He says. Fake tears start rolling down my face. 

"I guess I'm going to have Percy take me. Have fun with Jacob... I guess." I say. I'm about to walk out the door when I hear a sigh of defeat from Will.

"Okay, fine... I'll go with you. On one condition." He says. I turn around and smile as if I wasn't just crying.

"Anything." I tell him.

"Do not make me go in a haunted mansion." He says.

Two hours later and we're in line for the haunted mansion.

"How on earth did you convince me to do this with you?" Will mumbles. 

"Because you love me. Now silence! It's almost our turn" I say excitedly. We wait until someone comes over to let us through. Will holds my hand and we walk in.

So far, everything is pretty dark. It seems we're in a garden. It's not wilted or anything, in fact, it looks really nice. Lots of blooming flowers everywhere. Suddenly, a man chained up runs up to us. Will screams from the sudden action. I don't even flinch.

"Run! Run away while you still can!" The man yells. He collapses to the ground.

"I say we listen to the... nice man's advice, Nico. Come on, let's go." Will says. 

"Okay, fine. But just so you know, you can't come from the way we came. It's a one-way ride." I tell him. He narrows his eyes.

"I hate you." He says.

"No, you don't." I say as I kiss his cheek. We walk past a black curtain. The room is lit with only a green light. Nothing interesting in the hall.

"Will?" I ask.

"Yeah?" He whispers.

"Could you maybe loosen your grip on my hand? I can't feel my fingers." I say. 

"Fat chance." He whispers back. We continue walking. We reach a red lit room... living room by the looks of it. Everything is all ripped up and cobwebby.  Pictures on the walls have moving eyes. Will seems freaked out by it, but I just snort. Oh wow. So scary. Help me, I'm crying. 

We walk up to a table lined with a bunch of realistic looking body parts. 

"Need a hand?" I ask as I pick a hand up. Will takes it and puts it back on the table. Something grabs at our feet. Will screams and jumps back, letting go of my hand. I stand still. I crouch and look under the table to see a girl wearing a spirit costume.

"That was a nice try. I applaud you." I say. as I sarcastically clap. She hisses and swats my hands.

"Wow. So scare. Much fear. Very scream. Wow." I say. I stand up and grab Will's hand. We continue walking. 

We reach what I think to be the kitchen. Everything is splattered with 'blood' and 'weapons'. A man dressed in a zombie costume jumps out of a cupboard and starts screaming.

"GET OUT OF HERE!!! LEAVE!!!" The man shrieks.  

"WE'RE TRYING!!!" Will screams desperately. I roll my eyes. 

"Nice costume." I tell the guy. He looks me in the eye.

"This isn't a costume, mate." He says.

"Mmhm. And I like pink." I say sarcastically. Will and I walk out of the room.

We enter a well-lit room. We see someone laying on the table and someone on top of them 'eating' away at the lower stomach. 

"Do you guys want some privacy? I don't know what kind of weird stuff you're into, but damn. Do you have to do this in front of innocent eyes?" Will asks. The man sits up, 'blood' spewing from his mouth to reveal *gasp* he's a zombie! Plot-twist. He turns his head towards Will.

"Or... you know. Keep doing that... and... stuff. We're not here. Just... um-" Will screams as the man jumps off the table and runs towards us. Will hides behind my back. I look behind me.

"Will, don't look now, but you have some company." I say. Will turns his head and sees a woman against the wall with her wrists tied up above her, struggling and trying to break free, Cuts and bruises all over her face. Will screams again.

"HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!!!" He yells. 

After a few more minutes in the 'haunted house', Will is paler than a ghost. We finally leave.
"Well, that was an experience." I say. I won't lie. I'm disappointed it wasn't scarier. People these days just don't know what scary means. If they added a clown in there I would have lost it. I hate those fucking things.  

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight." Will says. I kiss him.

"I know you didn't want to do the haunted house, but thank you for actually doing it. I had fun." I tell him. 

"I don't understand you. One minute, I'm angry or scared about something you made me do and the next thing I know you help me feel better." He says. 

"It's a gift." I respond. 

"Come on, let's go home." Will says. 

Heyy, guys! What's up???

Okay so... yeah.

I think this came out okay.

Didn't I go crazy with the swears? Someone stop me. It's not like I've used the word 'fuck' in any other stories... -_-

So yeah update on the Hamilton addiction A-YO-YO-YO-YO WHAT TIME IS IT!?!?! Time for me to slap myself and cry because Hamilton and Laurens and Lams because seriously yeah you two are just good friends it's totally a brotherly love I mean what kind of brothers don't send really romantic and kinky letters to each other??? Get your act together historians they're gay and gay for each other (did you notice my pun??? ACT??? Oh look a window I'll jump out of it)

Okay so happy Halloween, stay safe AND STAY AWAY FROM CLOWNS

Stay awesome my fabulous t-rexs!