Jason, Percy, Nico gonna kill you with the help of Will...

As you can tell, this'll be interesting. Okay, this is based of of a headcanon I read somewhere, and I tried to find it for, like, 1 hour and couldn't find it. :( But that's okay, as I remembered it. the headcanon was really simple and random. One of THOSE kinds, but iit was so funny XD so I have added more to the headcanon. If you know what one I'm talking about, you're awesome. Okay, LET'S DO THIS THING.

Nico's POV

"Nico! C'mon the movie's starting!" Will yelled as I ran to the couch. "Coming! I just got the popcorn. What are we watching?" I asked as I sat next to him. It was his turn to choose the movie tonight "THE LITTLE MERMAID!!!!!!!" he practically shouted. I roll my eyes. Why do I have a crush on him? 

(FAST FORWARD TO KISS THE GIRL SCENE) 

The song "kiss the girl" was just starting, when the power went out "what? Aw man!" I heard Will say, but I wasn't listening to him. I was listening to something... creepy "Nico, can y-" "shut up," I said. I was right. I could hear music. 'kiss the girl' if I was correct "do you hear that?" I asked will. He tilted his head trying to hear what I hear. His eyes widened. I'll take that as a yes. "What... Why..." he looked at the tv, but it was still turned off. Then it happened. Jason and Percy jumped in front of us with a evil grin. Will and I screamed and hugged each other. Then they started singing. (A/N hey guys, just play for the music and read the lyrics I made up okay? Thanks)

*to Will*

Percy: There, you see him

Jason: sitting there across the couch

Percy: Nico has a sad history, but there's something about him

Jason: And you don't know why, but you're dying to try 

P&J: you want to, kiss Nico...

P: Yes you want him

J: look at him you know you do

P&J: Nico totally wants you too, there is one way to ask him 

J: It don't take a word not a single word go on just

P&J: KISS NICO 

*to each other*

SHA LA-LA-LA-LA-LA MY OH MY LOOKS LIKE WILL'S TOO SHY AIN'T GONNA KISS NICO

SHA LA-LA-LA-LA-LA AIN'T THAT SAD AIN'T IT A SHAME TOO BAD, HE GONNA MISS NICO

(please take this time to imagine Percy and Jason doing a weird dance whilst Will and Nico are still hugging looking horrified) 

*to Nico*

J: Now's your moment

P: I'm not your type but Will Solace is

J: boy you better do it soon

P: I'll surly go CRAZY

J: He's a ball of sunshine

P: and he makes you happy

P&J: GO ON AND KISS YOUR WILL

*to them both*

P&J: SHA LA-LA-LA-LA-LA DON'T BE SCARED WE GOT THE MOOD PREPARED GO ON AND PLEASE JUST KISS

SHA LA-LA-LA-LA-LA DON'T STOP NOW DON'T TRY TO HIDE IT HOW YOU WANNA KISS TODAY

SHA LA-LA-LA-LA-LA WE'VE WAITED ALL DAY LONG PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG THE SONGS SAYS KISS RIGHT NOW

SHA LA-LA-LA-LA-LA MUSIC PLAY DO WHAT THE MUSIC SAY YOU GOTTA KISS RIGHT NOW 

KISS RIGHT NOW

Kiss right now

kiss right now

kiss right now

(A/N I hope you enjoyed that. I thought it cam out pretty good tbh. Okay, back to Nico)

I just stared at Jason and Percy, and soon realized I was still hugging Will. I quickly let go "guys, what the Hades?!" I *cough* 'calmly' said. I glared at them. Jason and Percy didn't even react to my glare. They just bowed and left. I just look at Will wondering if that really happened or if I'm dreaming "that was terrifying," he said. I nodded "I agree," we heard the door open and we screamed and hugged each other again. Percy walked in "heh. This is awkward. I just forgot my karaoke machine. Don't mind me," he said as he walked behind the couch and grabbed the machine. Percy just smiled awkwardly and ran away. When he left, I snuggled with Will because, dam did they scare me. He just held me and stroked my hair while staring at the door, as if waiting for them to come back. We agreed to lock the door whenever we watch a movie. And to be safe, the windows and we'll close off the chimney, because, gods forbid they would come down it and start singing that song from 'Mary Poppins'

(skip to the end of night)

I walked Will to the door and thanked him for coming over, even though it was probs the most awkward night of our lives "No problem death boy," he said. He turned to leave and took like three steps before turning around "what? Did you forget something?" I ask. He smiled "kind of," then he kissed me.

A/N I really liked how that came out.