Eh, I'm bored

OKAY GUYS I'M WORKING ON A STORY RIGHT NOW I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE SOON AND 1.4K READS WHAT OMG GUYS THANKS EVEN THOUGH MY FIRST FEW STORIES WERE CRINGEY BUT YOU KNOW OKAY ANYWAY THERE WAS THIS THING unclegem WAS DOING AND IT WAS A TAG THING AND I DIDN'T GET TAGGED BUT YOU KNOW I WAS BORED AND #YOLO (forgive me, father, for I have sinned... sorry. Inside joke)

QUESTION 1.  If I had to choose between not being able to have kids and not being able to find love, what would I choose? NOT BEING ABLE TO HAVE KIDS BCUZ ADOPTION. 

QUESTION 2. If I had the power to stop one bad thing from happening in the world, what would I choose? STUBBING TOES.

QUESTION 3. How many people have I killed? WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW...

QUESTION 4. Any regrets? NAH M8.

QUESTION 5. Have I ever inserted Fandom references in schoolwork? NO. I'M HOMESCHOOLED SO I NEVER GET THE OPTION. 

QUESTION 6. What is the meaning of life? DON'T MAKE ME HAVE AN EXTISENTIAL CRISIS IT'S 9:07PM HAVE MERCY.

QUESTION 7. Can we have an exact measurement? OF WHAT

QUESTION 8. What's you reaction to this joke? 

  What's clear and smells like red paint?

Chloroform

Shhhhh

IDK MAN 

QUESTION 9. Can I say the alphabet backwards? NO I HAVE TRIED AND FAILED

QUESTION 10. Sassiest moment of your life? DO YOU GUYS HAVE THE TIME I DON'T THINK I DO BUT YOU KNOW WHEN DO I

THERE. QUESTIONS ANSWERED  SORRY IT'S IN ALL CAPS FOR SOME REASON IT JUST KEEPS ME AWAKE I WENT TO BED LATE LAST NIGHT AND WOKE UP EARLY THIS HELPS ME STAY AWAKE HUSH

I DON'T KNOW WHO TO TAG SO JUST DO THIS IF YOU WANT AND YOU CAN JUST SAY I TAGGED YOU OR WHATEVER

HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS:

1. Single, taken, perfectly fine shipping gay people?

2. Chocolate or vanilla?

3. OTP?

4. Most treasured memory?

5. what colour represents your soul the most: Pink, black, blue, yellow, rainbow, or glitter?

6. Fav PJO/HoO book? Only one. 

7. Did you know that cashews come from a fruit?

8. Greatest fear?

9. if you read a story about pastel Vikings who shoot perfumed arrows at their enemies and their ship is bubblegum pink with sparkly hearts and shimmering rainbows and they have glitter balls rather than cannon balls and this dude named Daisy is the emo of the ship, would you read it? (A/N let me know in the comments. Highly considering writing a story like that)

10. What is love?

OKAY GUYS YOU CAN ANSWER ON YOUR OWN FICS OR IN THE COMMENTS BELOW I WILL READ EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT/MORNING WHENEVER YOU'RE READING THIS AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATEING IT'S COMING SOON(ish) GUYS I PROMISE.