something quick(ish)

Hi. Sorry, I haven't been updating. I've been super busy and one of the stories I'm working on is taking longer than I thought, but I will try to finish it soon. 

Anyway, to thank you all for being so patient here is something quick (which, knowing me, is going to probably be 100+ words so yaaaay)

Nico's POV

"Will!" I kick down his cabin door. He groggily sits up. 

"Nico... do you have any idea what time it is?" He asks. 

"Yes. It's nine o'clock." I tell him. Will pulls the covers over his shoulders.  I roll my eyes and walk over to his bed. I poke his shoulder.

"Will. I need to tell you something!" I say. I continue poking him. Nothing. I sit down on his bed.

"Wiiiill!"  I lay on my stomach and turn my head towards him. He opens one eye and I smile.

"Will?"

"No." I pout. I give him my best puppy dog face. He sighs.

"Damn you and your little kitten face. What do you want?" 

"First of all, I was doing a puppy dog face. Second of all..." I stand up and start jumping on his bed.

"IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN TIME!!! GET THE PUMPKINS! GET THE COSTUMES!" I yell. Will turns so he's on his back. 

"You woke me up... at nine o'clock... to tell me... in SEPTEMBER... that it's almost Halloween?" His eyes narrow. I sit down so my legs are on either side of him. 

"Will, you're like this around Christmas. Let me be happy." I say. Will sits up. I change position so I'm sitting between his legs. 

"I hate you." 

"No, you don't."

"Hmph."

I gasp.

"We need to think of Halloween costumes! I was thinking maybe I could dress as Keith and you dress as Lance because I ship those two so hard oooh or we could go as Rose and the Doctor I'd be the Doctor you'd be Rose-"

"But... I'm a doctor."

"Shh. Maybe we could go as Dil and Tabitha! Or Sherlock and John! The possibilities are endless! But it has to be awesome because Halloween is only coming around one time this year. OOOH maybe we could go as-"

"Neeks?"

"Yeah?" Will puts his head on my shoulder.

"Let me wake up and then you can talk about your Halloween plans."

"Alright... fine. But hurry up! Nobody wants to talk about Halloween with me and I don't understand why." I get off the bed and walk out the door. 

"By the way... you missed breakfast." I yell as I walk away. 

Heyyy, guys. Okay, this is NOTHING like Nico acts, but I wanted to do that so yay

I can really relate to Nico in this one. And just in general... 

Anyway, sorry for slow updates! I will do my best to update soon.

Stay awesome my fabulous t-rex!