Beautiful

Hey, guys. Another song fic! Have you heard Nicole Dollaganger's songs? Makes me tear up every time. I just found her today. 

You said they make fun of your body, humiliation in your eyes when you told me

Will runs to the forest. He knows it isn't the greatest place to hide, but he can't take it anymore. He runs until he finds his tree. Will relaxes a bit. He takes a seat by the trunk.

"Will?" I voice calls out. Nico. Will would recognise that voice anywhere. Will says nothing. He doesn't want Nico to find him. He wants to sit by himself and think. What about? He's not sure.
"Will?" Nico calls out again. Nico walks a bit more, worried about his friend. He wanders a bit more when he finally finds Will sitting by a tree.

"Will!" Nico runs up to him and instantly sits beside him. Will doesn't look Nico's way.

"Will, I've been worried! Where've you been?" Nico asks. Will looks at his hands in shame. 

"It's stupid." Will says. Nico shakes his head.

"No, it's not. This is the third time this week something like this has happened. You need to tell me right now. I'm your friend. I worry about you." Nico tells him. Will starts crying.

"They... they said some pretty nasty things, Neeks. And the worst part? It's all true." Nico wraps his arm around Will's back. 

"What did they say?" Nico asks, though, it came out more of a demand. Will wipes his eye.

"They... they said I was... fat, ugly, disgusting and unworthy"

Well, I'm gonna find them don't you worry. I'll make sure they're really fucking sorry.

Nico stares at his friend in shock.  How could Will not tell him? Nico pushes the thought aside and holds his crying friend. 

"Don't worry, Will. I'm gonna find whoever said that, and they're gonna be sorry." Nico assures him.  After a moment of silence, Nico realises something.

"Why did you say that was all true?" He asks.

"Because it is. I am fat. And ugly." Will says. 

You said you're embarrassed of your body. You told me you think you're really ugly. Well, my love, I know you don't see  what I see.

"Will. I want you to listen to me. You are not fat or ugly. You are beautiful and have a great body. There's nothing to be ashamed of. You think you're ugly, but you're not. You think you're fat, but you're not. You just don't see what I see." Nico says. Nico brushes Will's hair out of his face.

Anything that is beautiful people want to break. And you are beautiful, I'm afraid. 

"But, what if they're right? What if you're just saying that? I don't think I can take it if-" Will starts rambling before Nico interrupts him. 

"Anything that's beautiful people want to break. And Will, you're beautiful." Nico says softly. Will shakes his head.

"But why would anybody break something that's beautiful?" He asks. Nico slightly smiles.

"Because they're jealous."