Pastel Nico and Punk Will

I drew that

I drew that. Hope you like it :D

Oh yeah, sorry for not updating in a long lime. I'm writing a body swap Solangelo fic and it's harder to write about than I thought it would be. It will be on here at some point, promise. 

Nico's POV

I walked over to my mirror and took a look at myself. I fix my blue flower crown and straighten my purple pastel shirt. People at school always make fun of the way I dress. I'm not trans or anything, I just feel more comfortable wearing these kinds of things. It came to a shock to most people because a few years ago, I was a total emo. I wore all black and I had all sorts of piercings. A few months after my third year of my emo phase, I just decided to wear what made me more comfortable. 

I walked down to my living room where I saw my half-sister Hazel sitting on the couch. 

"Hey," I said. She turned her head around and smiled. 

"Neeks! You're finally awake!" She told me. I rolled my eyes. 

"I've been awake for a while. It just takes a while for me to get ready is all,"

"What, putting on clothes and a flower crown to much work?" I laughed.

"Your sarcasm hurts sometimes," 

"Come on, we have to go to school. Did you eat?" I  ran into the kitchen, grabbed an apple and ran back to her. 

"I have food now,"  Hazel stood up and linked her arm with mine. 

"To Hell! I mean... school. To school," as we walked out the door, I grabbed my black backpack (try saying that five times fast) and walked with Hazel to our bus stop. We were the only kids in our neighbourhood who went to half-blood high school, so we were usually alone. As we were waiting I heard someone running our way. I turned my head around and saw a boy with blond hair with green streaks wearing all black clothes running our way. When he started to slow down, he seemed to notice we were there. He walked up to us, obviously nervous. 

"H-hi. Is this the bus stop for half-blood high?" He asked. Now that he was closer, I saw that his hair was curly and he had tattoos travelling up his arm and he had a few freckles. But his eyes. His eyes were amazing! Sky blue. I always knew I was gay, but he made me want to run up and down the street with a rainbow flag and make gay jokes. 

"Yeah," I replied. Stay cool, Nico. Stay cool I thought to myself. He smiled. 

"Cool. I'm Will," he told me. He didn't seem to think it was weird I was wearing 'girl' clothes. 

"Nico. This is my sister, Hazel," I told him. Hazel turned around and smiled. 

"Pleased to meet you," she said.