✨1✨

1 years later

Kimora PoV:

"Dre c'mon, you need to eat and you can't be late on your first day" I yelled from the kitchen. I made his favourite, chocolate chip pancakes and I also had some eggs and bacon. Today is his first day of first grade and my babys growing up.

The past year has gone by so fast. A lots happened though. Aug and Simi eventually got married. The wedding was amazing and they've actually bought a house together. Me and Dre also did some travelling, we've been to Italy, Spain and London so far and we plan on going to France very soon. I've just been focusing on us and making sure Dre is the best he can be and has everything he needs. I don't work for Trey anymore. He was very understanding when I told him that I was planning on creating my own clothing line and starting investments, he's got a new assistant now.

Chris has been on a world tour for a year, he just had his last show in Amsterdam last week I believe. And weirdly enough, we haven't actually really seen or spoken to eachother in a year. He would come back to Atlanta every once in a while to see his mom and Dre, but me and him haven't actually spoken. This is all cuz he saw me and Michael kissing a year ago. Lemme rewind so y'all understand a lil better.

Flashback

I felt like someone was watching us so I broke the kiss. I smiled before I looked up at Michael. He looked down at me and removed his hands from around my waist.

"So this is how y'all are doing shit now?" We both looked up and Chris was standing right there. This was awkward as fuck.

I moved away from Michael and looked over at Chris.

"Chris do you need something?" I asked.

He looked up at me as if he thought I lost my mind.

"Y'all over here kissing and shit. You fucking my babymama Michael. That's some foul shit. And you Kimora, you a hoe. You just gon hop around on all ma homies dicks" he said, I instantly got angry. How is he gonna call me a hoe.

"Chris chill aight, we ain't fucking and you'on need ta be callin' ha outta ha name..."

"No let him, he's called me much worse trust me. I don't see why your angry Chris, last time I checked you've got a girlfriend and how have I homie hopped exactly?" I said putting my weight onto my other leg. At this point I was beyond pissed but I wasn't going to let it show.

"You over here kissing all up on each other. That's some disrespectful shit and you know that Kimora, you suppose ta be my best friend and you suppose ta be my baby mama, you know what, fuck the two of y'all, Kimora don't call or talk ta me unless it involves Dre. Y'all hoes deserve each other" he said before he threw a necklace on the floor and walked away.

End of flashback

So that was a basically what happened and I listened to what he said. I didn't call him, I only gave the phone to Dre to speak to him and I never actually saw him, cuz I would always drop him off at Mama Joyce's or Aug and Simi's and Chris would pick him up from there. It was better this way.

Me and Michael are still close as ever, but we actually promised not to do anything like that again and since that day we didn't. Not because Chris was pissed or upset, but because we knew it wasn't right for either of us. We would both just end up hurting each other.

*********
Chris PoV:

Today was lil mans first day of school, so I'm actually going to his mothers house so I can pick them up. I ain't gon talk ta his mama, but I wanted ta be there for his first day, so imma put my feelings towards her to the side. We ain't talked in about a year and I found it weird as fuck. I thought she would be apologising a week or two after I caught we her and Michael kissing, but her stubborn ass didn't say a word to me. Actually I did see ha at Aug and Simone's wedding, but that was literally for 5 minutes and she didn't even look my way.

Me and Maleah are still ta'gether and strong as ever. I love that girl. Dre and Yasmin get along well too. He treats her just like a lil sister.

I got ready and made my way to Kimora's place to pick them up.

********

I knocked on the front door and Dre came out followed by Kimora

"Wassup lil man" I said as he got into his car seat and put his seat belt on. I made sure he has strapped in before I went into the drivers side.
Kimora was sat in the passengers seat typing away on her cellphone and didn't say a word. Even better.

"You excited?" I asked looking through my rear view mirror

He nodded with a grin.

*****

Kimora PoV:

"Hello I'm Mrs James, I'll be your teacher Andre. Say bye to your mom and dad now" the nice white lady said as we arrived to his class.

"I don't wanna go mommy" he said grabbing my hand.

"Baby you need to go, you're a big boy. I'll come pick you up in a couple of hours, okay?" I said as he shook his head.

"Aye man, you gotta go in. You ain't a baby no more" Chris added.

Dre frowned as I went in wig him. The kids were all playing and it looked fine. I don't know what he didn't wanna go in so bad.

He started playing with the toy cars and a little boy approached him. I took this as my que to leave.

Me and Chris walked out of the school. No words were exchanged. I noticed my phone was vibrating indicating that someone was calling me.

It was an unknown number. I ignored it and got into the passenger side of Chris' car.

My phone began to vibrate agains and it was an unknown number again. I deceived to just answer, it could be a business call after all.

Phone conversation

Me: hello

Unknown number: hi is this Kimora Phillips?

Me: speaking, who is this?

Unknown number: Erm...is your dad Kyle Phillips?

Me: Yes, who is this?

Unknown number: ...I'm your brother.

*******************************************
Prolly some errors

Vote&comment

First chapter!

Opinions

Quite boring but other chapters won't be.