21.

Jesus's POV
Lucy and I walked into school the Monday after we posted the video and it seemed like everyone in the school was looking at us.

"You guys are really talented," Malia Sanchez said to us as we walked past her locker.

"Keep on singing. You guys are great," Riley Harrison said, as he smiled widely.

Lucy and I exchanged looks and grinned at each other in unison as we walked to our lockers which were right beside each other.

"This is awesome!" I said, grinning widely as I opened my locker.

"It is pretty cool," Lucy agreed, nodding her head as she opened hers.

"Hey, guys!"

Lucy and I turned around to see Maddie, Asher, Jonny, and Shawn standing there. They were all wearing matching grins. And I couldn't help the wide smile that appeared on my face at Shawn's smile.

God he was so adorable.

"Hey!" Lucy and I said in harmony.

"We saw the video. It was really good! Why didn't you guys tell us you could sing like that?" Maddie said, poking Lucy and I in the side causing us to swat at her hands.

"I always knew they could sing. Especially you, Jesus. Didn't I tell you you'd be famous one day?" Shawn said as he smiled at me, poking me in the side. I didn't swat his hand though. I didn't mind him doing it.

"Yeah yeah," I laughed and rolled my eyes, I grabbed Shawn's hand stopping him. He just laughed and laced his fingers with mine.

I know I shouldn't think much of it, but that little gesture literally made my entire day. I couldn't stop myself from cheesing as Shawn's thumb ran over my knuckles.

"You guys are gonna make more videos, right?" Shawn asked me, looking at me with his big brown eyes.

"Of course we are," I said immediately, melting at the sight of those.

"Good," Shawn grinned,"I'll definitely be watching them."

"Goo,-"

"Shawn!"

All of our heads snapped up at the sight of Wesley walking over to us, Shawn yanked his hand from mine quickly leaving me feeling cold and empty.

He even took about 5 steps away from me as Wesley approached us.

"Hey, Wes! Did you see Jesus and Lucy's new video?" Jonny asked Wesley, who was in turn glaring at me. I glared right back at him, he didn't scare me and he knew he didn't.

"Yeah I did. You guys can really sing," Wesley said, his words were nice but his tone was hard as he continued glaring at me.

"Thanks," I said in the same tone.

"Shawn, I thought I told you to meet me by my locker," Wesley said, his eyes leaving me and returning to Shawn's.

"Uh. Right. I'm sorry. I just wanted to congratulate Lucy an,-"

"Don't you live with her? Didn't you congratulate her when you saw the video at home?" Wesley asked him.

"I did, but I also wanted to congratulate Jesus," Shawn said, taking a step back. 

"Oh I see. So congratulating your ex boyfriend is more important than me. Your current boyfriend. I had something really important to tell you. But I guess I don't matter, huh?"

"That's not what I,-"

"Shut up, Shawn," Wesley snapped causing Shawn to flinch slightly,"I've got to go. I've got a meeting with the coach. We'll finish this discussion at lunch."

Wesley turned around and started walking away. Shawn sighed and looked at us. We were all looking at him questioningly. He looked away and cleared his throat.

"He just gets a little bit jealous, that's all. He's harmless honestly," Shawn said immediately before any of us could even speak. The bell rang signaling the start of class,"I'll see you guys later."

Shawn immediately took off running down the hall. The others and I all watched him until he disappeared and then we looked at each other.

"Something's definitely up," Lucy said, brows furrowing together. I nodded in agreement.

I was going to figure out what was going on with Shawn and Wesley and then maybe win Shawn back in the process.