19.

Lucy's POV
I sat in my room with Bella, cross legged on my bed with my Biology book in my lap. We were studying for our Bio test tomorrow. At least we were supposed to be, but instead I was texting Shawn about his date with Wesley.

Wesley and Shawn had started dating about 2 months and a half ago and so far everything has been going well. They really seemed to like each other. Wesley wasn't such a bad guy.

We learned he was a Freshman like Bella, Asher, and I. He was a football player, he plays on the team now. He's a wide receiver.

He treats Shawn like he's literally the only thing that exists in the world. It's honestly super cute and they're like couple goals. They're not as cute as Shesus but Shesly is up there.

Jesus still hasn't talked to Shawn. We've kept in touch and every chance he gets he asks about Shawn. But I really know what he's asking so I always give him the same answer.

"Why don't you go talk to him and ask him yourself?"

I know he's jealous of Wesley and Shawn's relationship and I know he wants Shawn back. And sometimes I wished I could help him. But it's hard when whenever Jesus is brought into a conversation, Shawn quickly has to change the subject.

"Lucy," I felt someone shove me and I jumped quickly shaking my head, I looked at Bella who was wearing an amused smile,"Where's your head at, Lulu?"

"Shawn and Jesus," I said, smiling softly at the nickname my best friend gave me when we were little.

"Ugh! They're so irritating. Like they obviously still love each other. They need to just get back together," Bella said as she dramatically threw herself back onto her bed. I giggled and fell back beside her.

"Right! Like Wesley is cool and all but, Jesus and Shawn have been my OTP basically since Shawn was 3 and admitted to having a crush on Jesus. And yes Wesley treats Shawn like he's the only thing in the world, Jesus treated Shawn like he was the world. He loved Shawn so much and I think that's why he's not fighting for their relationship. He thinks Shawn wants this break up and he wants to respect Shawn's wishes," I said.

"I know right and Shawn won't admit to himself or anyone else that what he really wants is for Jesus to swoop in and fight for him. He thinks he's doing what's best for Jesus when in reality he's doing the worst for both of them," Bella spoke,"They both love each other so much they're trying to do what's best for one another."

"I want someone like that," I sighed,"Someone who treats me like I'm their world. Who loves me so much that they'd do anything for me."

It was quiet for a minute, I felt Bella shift in the bed. I turned my head to look at her. She was laying on her side. Her face was pretty close to mine and it caused my breath to hitch slightly. I stared into her blue eyes which seemed to search my face.

"Lucy," she said, her breath hitting my lips.

"Huh," I said, my voice cracking slightly.

"I,-" she started.

"Go on," I squeaked.

"I,-fuck it," she leaned in and her lips pressed firmly against mine. I sighed and melted into the kiss.

Her body moved over mine, I reached an arm up and placed a hand on the back of her neck, pulling her hand closer to mine. We kissed passionately and deeply. Her tongue licked at me lower lip and I eagerly gave her access.